Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Trippin at work?? lol

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by jlear3, Mar 19, 2011.

1. So i work in a factory, and wear earplugs, as the air is loud and constant... anyways, my boss starts runnin (he never runs) and yells something to me, in my stoned mind i heard get down!!!!! when in reality he said damn truck drivers..... Well I didnt know that, so i hit the deck, he came back through and i was fuckin hiding under a machine trippin balls, then we filled out a past accident report and he checked drug test not required for the report.... w00t? or should I get a new job? lmao

2. Got a nice laugh outta that story lol I can see myself doing that if I was stoned at work

3. ...Why are you stoned at a factory? Seems kind of irresponsible. although it's pretty funny that you hid under the machine.

4. its just packaging, pretty simple, and I'm 3rd shift sanitation usually

5. Oh, i thought you were talking about the type of factory with saws and pointy shit and vehicles weaving around and stuff. Nvm lol.

6. bro. this shit made me laugh so hard.

thats all

7. yeah its funny as hell now, figured i'd share my humor with GC thats one reason i love this site :p

8. Bahahaha shitty deal :p