Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Trippiest High Ever!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Thekushbush, Dec 24, 2009.

1. :hippie: :hippie: :hippie: :hippie: :hippie: :hippie: :hippie: :hippie: :hippie: :hippie: :hippie:

I had a gram of Kush from Florida. I smoked it with one of my friends, and we decided to buy some food. On the way to the store, I had quite an adventure!

I stared at a stop sign. It started turning brighter and then into a cartoon stop sign. It would shake every time I would take a step. Once I looked away or blinked, the stop sign would go into it's original state.

I stared at some cars. The same thing happened. They turned cartoonish and bright. However, this was more intense because their were lights and alot of movement.

I stared at a bright light in the store. It started glowing so much and the shape of the light started changing a little bit. I looked away, and tried to look at it again, but then I realized that I was standing in an aisle with a bag of chips in my hands.

When I left the store, I proceeded to the stop sign outside. The cartoon thing barely happened, and I could not do it again after that. That's when my high started to tone down.

Anyone else get really trippy stuff when you stare at something high?

:hippie: :hippie: :hippie: :hippie: :hippie: :hippie: :hippie: :hippie: :hippie: :hippie: :hippie:

2. Nothing that intense

3. Usually when I'm high I stare at things for no reason...nothing happens tho

4. pretty intense there indeed...almost reminds me of poppin a few shrooms

5. That's what I'm sayin, lol

6. #6 ballparkmanatee, Dec 24, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 24, 2009
    I get stuff like this almost everytime I get really blazed.
    You might just naturally have a really low tolerance like I do, or it was some reaaaaaaally good weed. I've been smoking on and off for the last 3 years, and I've been smoking daily for about a month and a half now, and I get just as high every time.
    I don't like get shroom visuals or anything but if I stare it something (like my hands) for a bit they start to look really cartoonish, or like im in a Family Guy cartoon or something.
    As for things looking a lot brighter, this actually happened to me last night. I was smoking by my window and as I looked out it looked like my garage light was on, or a car was pulling into the driveway with the headlights on. Freaked me out.
    Turns out it was just the street light (which had been on before I even started smoking). My high just made my garage look more lit up for some reason.
    Well thats all I got haha. Sorry if I rambled. :smoking:

7. Have fun with it while you can bro, i used to be like that too.
    The first few times i smoked i tripped,(after smoking a hell of a lot 2) it was really amazing and a little scary but worthwhile.
    Its pretty much worned off now as i smoke up pretty much every night for the past year...

8. Whenever I get really thrown I always fell like my head is falling off my shoulders and I'll like kinda of snap out of trance (when I'm high I can't think about multiple things at at a time) and realize where I am then I go back to couch lock and staring at my fish tank. lol