Trippiest/Funniest Thing Ever

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Thekushbush, Dec 4, 2009.

1. I was with my friends walking around downtown with a bowl. We had a gram and it was split between three people. The bowl was really nice too, though it hurt my throat every time I took a decent hit.

Anyhow, I was pretty high. We were talking and laughing, and I was looking down at the ground. I was entertaining myself by stepping on every side-walk crack and stepping on crunchy leafs (I know you all do the same :)). There was this one side-walk crack that I thought was a puddle for sure! It was a rainy day, but when we were outside it was hardly drizzling, ya know that like leftover shit rain at the end? I jumped on the 'puddle' so I can splash my friends and piss them off. I jump on the crack, nothing happens, and I was so confused. I told them, and laughed pretty hard. I do not wear glasses/contacts or anything, in fact I have great vision! It was getting pretty dark though.

When you guys get stoned, don't you have that trippy vision? It's pretty cool.

2. LOL, I love crunchy leaves!! I love when a huge fucking pile of them gather up next to a curb.

I just step all over the muthafuckah and enjoy the hell out of earths little fallen angels.