Trippen on Shroom Chocolates

Discussion in 'General' started by litta_j, Jun 21, 2007.

1. Tonight im going to eat a shroom sucker. we bought 5 of them for 20 dollars a piece from my buddys brother, who tried them last night and said there worth it. this is the first time im going to be on shrooms so i hope it goes good. we plan on eating the suckers around 10 and smoking a couple of bowls once we get done eating them.

input welcome:hello:

2. unless you plan on staying up til 4 in the morning id put them off or start earlier as youre trip will last about 6 hrs and id hate to sleep through something as amazing as a shrooms trip. Smoking definately helps start the trip and rid any nausea or stomach discomfort that comes with eating shrooms

3. damn what a night. got out of work at 9, took a shower and we all ate the suckers at about 10. i accidently ate the only stronger sucker. so at about 11 they kick in. went to a friends bondfire and a couple of kids that were in our group drank and well we went for a walk in the woods at like 12 and we came back at like 1 30 and one kid is completely passed out on one side of where everyone is that then the other kid passes out after we had to save his ass from like 8 people, who wanted to kick his ass because his dumb drunk ass spit on someone.
    all in all it was good trip, first time i ever had shrooms. had visuals when i was walkin threw the woods and shit which was pretty badass. us 5 should have stayed away from that party though seemed like to much shit goin on to just chill out and try to have a good time.

4. Thats weird, I've never seen shroom suckers. But what confuses me is why your title says Shroom chocolates and you talk about suckers.

-AFD

5. what they are, is hard chocolate that bite and chew on like a sucker stick

6. Now that makes sense. How big were they?

And im glad you a had a nice trip, bro. :smoke:

7. yeah how much in each one, nature walks on shrooms is always a very good thing