Tripped Thousands of balls on shrooms-first time

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by ramone&emiglio, Aug 12, 2009.

1. This past Sunday night I ate shrooms for the first time with two of my friends at my friends tight house. The day leading up to the trip was great, wake and baked, went to see De La Soul at the local concert house, and blazed all night.

Well after the concert, we drove and picked up a half ounce of shrooms that were called "golden teetchers" or something. Anyway they looked great. We got to his house and grabbed water bottles, 2 liter ginger ale, and pinapple juice. We go to his room which is huge and has a tv, huge bed, xbox 360, sound system. so its perfect setting for a trip. we divide out the half ounce of shrooms equally so we all eat around 5 grams each at 1:45 am. We smoke some bowls and play Geometry Wars evolved 2. shit was crazy, and the shrooms kicked in within 30 minutes.

We were all tripping pretty hard at around 2, we are listening to music and smoking pipe tobacco, laughing and just all out tripping. I put on the doors ''when the music's over'' live, and in the two solos were so incredibly amazing sounding, probably the highlight of my night. i saw the notes and i really cant describe it. Throughout the night all three of us would say outloud "nothing matters!" and we'd all agree and i dont understand it now.

I tripped very hard that night, well into the next morning. I felt shitty the next day (monday), but today I desire to trip again soon.

2. Grats, Good Story bro:smoke:

3. Great description of a successful first trip, especially the part about playing the Doors' When The Music's Over. That was an excellent choice - vintage acid-drenched music for a trip today. Jim Morrison and the boys must have sounded fantastic. Turn out the lights! :hello:

I did lots of acid and some mesc way back when, but never had schrooms. Maybe someday...

4. Yeah it was a hell of a lot of fun, and i didn't really have a bad trip except for when i was trying to fall asleep 5 or so hours later. i couldnt understand why i wasnt able and wondered if id ever sleep again. but damn that was a fun time and i cant wait to do it again

5. shrooms are the shit, and the best part is...theyre natural lol. you should grow some of your own so you have have a personal supply and maybe help out your buddies so you can have fun at any upcoming events or even just to sit back and chill. i remember my first trip when i was 16...smoked a whole pack of cigs in one night. i thought someone stole them all haha. i went swimming it was amazing, saw shadows of fish swimming around me but it was coolcause i knew they werent really there. then glowsticks were bangin. my g/f at the time broke one on her leg and it looked like a galaxy of green dots...it was crazy. have fun bro

6. Congrats on your first shroom trip, lol ur fucking insane tho 5 grams is a lot i ate 3.5 my first time and i was wishing i hadn't of ate that much.

7. How was it tripping on shrooms while playing geometry wars 2?? I've always been curious... haha

8. Glad you had fun, shrooms are amazing.

9. yea glow sticks are crazy when youre tripping. when i was on shrooms i was taking all the glow sticks we had used that night that were still glowing and i melted them onto a rock. the plastic and glow liquid mixed and stayed on the rock. it looked like kryptonite or some crazy sci fi thing

10. playing geometry wars was awesome. right after we downed the shrooms we smoked a few bowls, then started playing. we started tripping very soon after and i noticed that the xbox had turned into playdoh then i got up and did who knows what. i dont remember many specifics from the night but holy balls it was awesome.

all i can say is that if any of you are planning on tripping soon, make sure to play grateful dead's ''eyes of the world'' live. that song and 'when the music's over'' by the doors were probably the greatest thing about the trip. every note was a color in my head, and i was in fantasy land. nothing could bring me down when i was listening to eyes of the world, it was absolutely the most euphoric moment of my life

11. Love me some shroomies.:D

Sounds like a good trip tho

12. I just tried shrooms for the first time last night, and I was listening to eyes of the worlld. I was so happy my eyes started to tear up, it was increadible. absoloutly increadible.

13. im glad you understand how i felt

14. lol yeah,

you eat 5g of any kind of shrooms and you're gonna trip major balls lol

15. Damn dude, 5gs is a lot for a first time! :eek:

I'm happy it went really well for you guys.

I kinda know what you mean by that whole "Nothing matters" mindset. It is hard to explain, but when you are on shrooms your reality is one of a completely different nature and life just seems so simple and easy.

It's good to hear you had one of those perfect shroom experiences where everything just sort of 'comes together' and everything is good and fair.

:wave:

16. Yeah dude, 5 grams your first time is balls out. I took an 8th my first time and it blew my mind- I'm glad it went well, thats the best way to do it in the beginning, with a couple good friends.

17. Damn 5 grams is a lot. I did about 6 grams my first time and it was amazingly, terriflingly, complex. Wish I had a setting more like what your's sounded like.

18. Sounded like a pretty awesome first trip.