tripped balls

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by kishou, Mar 1, 2009.

1. ]Last night my friends and i went to the store so i could get benadryl (cause i have hella bad allergies). So i read something online about trippin hella hard on benadrly. My friends and i go back to their house. So i decided to give it a chance. One of my friends leave his name is Joe.

My friends and i are playing halo 3. So i first take 5 cause i take benadryl alot. 1 hr later felt nothing so i took 7 more and then waited an hour and then finally just took 3 more. So in total i took 15 pills. So i didnt want to take anymore cause i didnt want to OD or something. So the next hour i started feeling it. And first i had a big body high like someone is tickling your whole body at once and you can stop laughing.

30 min later I started seeing things, i hallucinated a whole person and it looked so real. And then i started seeing things morphing like water morphing into a sinister face. And i saw Joe right by me and i was talking to him. But then my friends that didnt take the benadryll were like wtf Joe left like 3 hours ago. So when my friends are talking to me i though they were asking me something else so i answered the question i thought they said, but they really didnt. They're like what are you talking about (because i was saying random stuff. Then the night went by really fast and i was still tripping. I was tripping from 8:00 PM to 6 AM. Then i went to bed.

All of this happened yesterday and i want to tell people not to take as much as i did. Even though i have a high tolerance to benadryl. Just wait it out. I think it was a funny experience. Even though it was night time and i was seeing weird creatures. It wasnt a bad trip. I would just zone out. But there is a hangover. Like right now but i only have very minor hallucinations.

So yea if you want to try benadryl wait at least 2 hrs. Also you feel really dizzy and tired but dont fall asleep! Right after you start to feel tired you feel it kicking in.

2. man just smoke some bud, that cant be good for you.

3. yea i did before i did this. lol. But it wasnt all that bad but whatever.

4. what liver?

5. what do you mean?

6. he means lots of pills are bad for your liver unlike bud...

7. yea thats true. I only had slight nausea though.

8. oh, so if it was only slight then your liver should be fine. I'd take 20 next time.

:rolleyes:

9. i was just saying the effects. And i know that if i only had slight nausea it doesnt mean that my liver is fine. I was just telling you guys that. Heads up. But yea alot of people take 20 even 24 because they dont feel the effects right away.