Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Tripped Bad

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Spider-Man, Apr 22, 2014.

1. I smoked a lot of weed by myself and I started freaking out. My heart was beating fast and hard, I felt like I was falling forever, I felt like I was dying an I just panicked. I want to get high but thats the only weed i have. what should i do. Was the weed laced? Was it too dank? I need help!!!

2. Don't smoke so much, then come back and tell us how it was. 

3. #3 pokeabewl, Apr 22, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 22, 2014
    laced 

4. I smoked a little bit of that weed and its just like a normal high. I think it was just dank and I had too much. I forgot to add I had been smoking a lot all day that day

5. same shit happened to me last night on 420, dont worry man its just dank shit!!! p.s actually happened both to me and my friend

6. You just smoked too much. Smoke less next time. Start out slow so you get to a level you're comfortable with. Then you will know how much you should smoke.

7. Looks like the paranoia kicked in. Smoke less next time, too much of everything is not good.

8. No, the weed was most likely not laced. It's actually hard in most areas to ever find weed laced with something serious, let alone anything. You just tripped out from getting too high. Either learn to control yourself when your high or smoke less.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. Your fine. You just smoked a large amount of weed, at a very fast rate. Next time try toking smaller quantities, and toke every 30 min or longer, and you will have a way better time. Stay faded :smoking: