triploid

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by cheese dug, Jan 21, 2014.

1. Alright. Thanks for the info. I'll be keeping an eye on this thread for updates lol. Thanks for answering the questions I had. I do a lot of research but 2 people never agree on the same thing so find it's better to find someone experienced for some questions. Thanks again. Good luck with the triploid.

2. i was thinking about doing skunk auto too :cool:

3. heres a few pics of her taken just nowsent from the middle o nowhere

Attached Files:

4. sent from the middle o nowhere

Attached Files:

5. She's looking good.

6. Noice thread, researching for my first grow. Hope mine turn out this good!Sent from my GT-S6810P using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. ok heres a little update you can see in the pics the secondry shoots only have 2 leaves altho still growing in 3s on new growth

sent from the middle o nowhere

Attached Files:

8. How can you tell it only has 2 leaves?

9. the second from last pic shows new shoots coming out at the nodes with only 2 leaves :D

10. Oh. I didn't think you could tell till they developed. Mine was the same way. None of the side shoots did it. Just off the main stem.

11. yeah seems as tho the trait goes away with new shoots but still its 50% more budsites imo :D

12. Hell yea lol.

13. That staggered configuration really let's the light down on the new growth tips too. Worked itself out real nice.

14. took a little look 2day and the top of the plant has changed from 3 shoots to 4 at same point

Attached Files:

15. I had something like that. The branches grew out in three's, it grew thick and ahead of all it's kin, then turned out to be a male. Almost 3 feet tall and I had to pull up and throw it away. Sure was a pretty plant.
    Hope yours turns out better.

16. well this 1s an auto fem so shld be ok aslong as doesnt herm on me :D

17. that plant is awesome

18. just snapped a few pics an its now shot out 5 tops at 1 time :D
    never had anything like this i thought it woulda stayed with 3 but then to 4 now to 5 happy with her progress

Attached Files:

19. Loving this thread! Please keep it alive in interested to know how she will trails! And if the mass of leaves will be an annoyance!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

20. this is the best example in main lining I have seen!
    Did you use a tutorial? If so what one lol!

Peace x

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum