triploid

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by cheese dug, Jan 21, 2014.

1. Oh ok. Too bad it's auto or I would suggest a clone. Could be some badass bud lol.

2. i know would liked to have cloned it wich i will do if it ever happens to any of my photoperiod plants sent from the middle o nowhere

3. That's why I want to reveg mine if it's female and has good bud. I ordered a cloner. Clone king aeroponic 36 site. Hoping that does me some justice. I was thinking about breeding out with another plant but everybody told me that it is a recessive trait. Since yours is auto, it should grow very fast right?

4. yes its a 60 day finisher the breeders say from seed so wee shall see i fed her yesterday with1/2 strenghth grow nutes looking ok so far mayb up it to3/4 next feed with mayb a mil of bloom intdoduced as it is auto flower sent from the middle o nowhere

5. the blue venom i have going just now are getting reveged its a great smoke an fantaatic yeilder i got over 5 oz my first plantsent from the middle o nowhere

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  6. Ok. I'm just curious because I nute burned mine at about 4 days old and it came back with a vengeance when it started growing again. I'm assuming you can lst an auto? Not sure. Anyway, if you start a journal please lemme know. It will be very interesting to see an auto mutant comparison. Good luck and happy growing.

7. Holy shit. That is nice. How long did you veg for?

if the goal is preserving genetics (like for breeding), then yes it should be removed. however! if its just for the flowers, why not? might end up being better!

• Like Like x 2
  9. i vegged that for 21 days then flowered for 9weeks from flip probly could have let her go another week tho sent from the middle o nowhere

10. [quote name="sapien" post="19428605" timestamp="1391005492"]if the goal is preserving genetics (like for breeding), then yes it should be removed. however! if its just for the flowers, why not? might end up being better![/quote]well im only growing her out for the flowers and as a comparison on other autos ive grown im hoping more bud sites more yeild :Dsent from the middle o nowhere

• Like Like x 1
  11. Wow. Just 21 days. Impressive.

• Like Like x 1
  12. yip she was a giver should have cloned that 1 but il see how the 2 i have going now perform and reveg 1 mayb sent from the middle o nowhere

13. Have you done a re-veg before?
    I tried cloning in soil, but it didn't work out too well. I just said the hell with it and bought the cloning machine. I figured it will probably save me a lot of money in the long run being as seeds are very expensive.

14. nope but goin to give it a whirl will do some research closer to the time

15. I've heard a lot of people say it's a pain in the ass. others say it's pretty easy. As far as I know as long as you leave at least half the bud you'll be okay, according to research. I think I'll watch your grow and see how it turns out for you. This is my first grow so I'm still getting used to how the plants react to things.

16. i have a few grows under my belt with varying results always learning tho heres a burmese kush i have in flower just now foxtailing a bit i think wich hasnt happened before i tend to let things go and see what happens as long as pla ts look healthy:Dsent from the middle o nowhere

Attached Files:

17. Yea that looks real nice. I'm assuming foxtailing is the bud building up to look like a foxes tail? I need a dictionary of the weed lingo lol.

18. its like calyxes stacking on top of each other kinda cool looking my camera on my phone not so great sent from the middle o nowhere

19. Gotcha. Looks real nice though. I got my seeds from mjcanada as well. Their selection doesn't seem that big but there's a tab 100% germination rate for me. I was thinking about herbies because they have crazy exotic stuff like that Burmese kush but I don't know if they ship to eastern us. I heard attitude is getting confiscated in Chicago. Did you ever order from herbies?

20. yes ordered 3 sweet cheese autos from herbies speedy delivery uk tho all germed and sprouted then seemed to stop growing so i pulled them to make space for exodus cheese sent from the middle o nowhere