Triploid yellowing 6 days in help me out.dwc hps

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by Imstarr, Mar 12, 2013.

1. I have two small plants (one nothernlightsxskunk and one KlashnikovA) that I moved into my dwc buckets 6 days ago. Both were germinated by paper towel method and moved to rockwool that had been soaking in phed water when the tap root was about a quarter inch. They sprouted within a day under the "50 watt" light I was using. Taproot was half inch out of rockwool when moved into 6 inch net pots with cleaned and soaked hydroton. Water level sits about an inch about the bottom of the net pot. I've top fed with water from my res. a few times maybe once or 2 times a day.
    My water temps have bin around 65-70
    Only have bin using water with a Ph around 5.8-6.1 (tap water ppm is around 45)
    Room temp is around 70
    The 50 watt lamp broke 2 days ago so I turned on my 400w hps and have it about 3 feet away from top of buckets it's bright as hell but no uncomfterable heat even a good few inches above the top of bucket. I've lowered it a few inches a day. Yesterday I noticed the leaves were turning a light green maybe even yellow at tips. I'm wondering is the hps bleaching it or are the plants lacking something already, Or have i overwatered rockwool while top feeding here are 2 pictures I hope there not to big I can't resize them the first one is what I believe is a triploid and its the KlashnikovA and the second is the northern lightsxskunk. Bth were taken right after i top fed.I'm sorry if things are out of order , or if I left things out Thanks for your time:wave:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Bump there still a pale green

3. Round leafs on the northern lights starting to dry up. Rigid leaves are looking the same pale green. I'm only a week in

4. Did you feed it? No nutes yet.

5. Haven't gave it anything but phed water

Thanks