Triple Perc Bong Hit

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by N3Wstrain, Mar 22, 2011.

1. Smokin the last of my JackStar that I posted a few days ago through the trip-perc bong.

It's china glass but it hits really damn smooth... and only cost me $90 for the whole set including a diffuser slide and bubbler bowl... it's durable too, I've washed it like 50times and had it for almost 6 months...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uy5KdGrHE6o]YouTube - Triple Perculator Bong Hit[/ame]

2. not bad for 90....personally im a fan of straight tubes with no percs....i thing more then one perc just makes the drag too much

3. I agree about liking the straight tubes but this perc is so smooth it just keeps me coming back... but I want to sell this perc eventually for some spare part cash. I wanna build a smooth straight tube bong... add a diffuser slide, beads, and some kinda pre-cooler bowl or something with a charcoal filter? They got some nice parts/pieces on this forums store.

4. You do know the percs are useless if you don't hit the piece straight up and down, it can't be at an angle all that does is create drag.

5. I would recommend not getting a pre-cooler. Instead get a nice downstem, or ashcatcher. Maybe an Alex-k showerhead downstem, or luke wilson 10 arm downstem. I'm sure you could find a nice ashcatcher in your price range. The pre-cooler is a really shotty design, no way to clear the smoke that gets left in the water of a pre-cooler. Go on youtube and watch a vid of someone hitting one, theres ALWAYS smoke left in the bowl.

6. Exactly what I thought. Those 3 percs were doing nothing, actually it probably made less drag because they weren't doing anything at all while the bottom filled.

7. White lighter ew.

8. I was just trying to get a good angle for the camera... and don't worry regardless of what the perc did or did not do while I took that toke it was fat and smooth as hell:cool:

Sketch-bag! ew

9. you are a noob. why bother having 3 percs if your not gonna let any of them work?? all you gotta do is tilt it straight up!! lol