Triple C's

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by RobbyDizzle, Nov 3, 2008.

1. 1) Has anyone here ever gave them a try? If so how was it?

2) How many was taken + how long was the high?

I know cough pills aren't the best way to get high, but I'm just curious. Thanks.

2. Don't fuck with em. Just take pure DXM. Robitussen CoughGels are good.

3. I also suggest you take pure DXM like Zicam or Cough Gels, but yes I have done Triple c's before.

If you decide to be retarted, and not get some pure dxm, take 8 c's.

4. yeah get the cough gels much better and safer.

5. my buddy got some on friday. jacked em from target.

but i took 10, it was my first time, he took 12.

it was probably one of the most fun nights ive had.
    i think i took them at like...930, 10. i cant remember, but i went to bed at 2 and i was still trippin.

do it. its hella fun. we just walked around in a chill part of town for like 2 hours. couldnt feel my body, only my eyes. and i had to touch every pole i saw. it was weird. but yeah. hope that helped

6. ive never understood why people do this, and it always seems they steal them.
    i remember it being cool in high school but i didnt know people still did it.

7. Please don't fuck with triple c's. Might completely fuck your stomach up for 3 days straight like it did with me. I had a good trip but it wasn't worth that shit. If you're gonna do DXM, go for robotussin cough, I got a friend that's robotripping all the time lately and he swears by it.

8. #8 Hieroglyphics, Nov 3, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 3, 2008
    My friend took 16 last night, when we got to his house and walked in his sister and mom knew he was tripping right away and started yelling at him as he ran upstairs. His mom was yelling at us about what he was on so we dipped out right away and I went home and ate some shrooms and was trippin but I guess he ended up falling and hitting his head and going unconscious and got haled away in an ambulance. :\ He's alright. I really don't recommend C's, but since a lot of people don't listen to people's advice and do stuff anyway, if you do give it a go keep it under 10 pills, don't be in a place where people can freak you out causing your heart to race and do not make a habit of taking these. If you do try them, seriously let that be your last time.. Smoke weed as a habit.

9. TRIPLE C'S ARE FUCKIN DEADLY!!!!!!

Please - if you are going to trip on DXM..... DO IT SAFELY!!!

Get shit with ONLY DXM as the main active ingredient.

People have DIED from eating as little as FOUR Triple C's

It never ceases to amaze me how fucking stupid kids are nowadays. Do some research before trying random ass pills. It might just save your life.

10. I highly doubt this one.

11. Homegirl went into a doctor after everyones little triple C's phaze, he told her she had the liver of a 60 year old.

Shit fucks you up fast, Triple C's plus alchohol is worse.

I'd say jsut go for the pure DXM

12. i ate 6 one time
    just made me reallllllllllllllllllly dizzy, then i threw up everywhere.

not fun! :mad:

dont do it, son!

13. *sigh*, Overdosing is so common now, and now i see why.

14. You can doubt it all you want... Still true though. During the height of the CCC craze it was pretty big news (I'm talkin years and years ago, dude). You see - there is a such thing as ALLERGIES, and SOME people are HIGHLY allergic to the antihistamine that is found in CCC's.

People HAVE died from eating as little as 4 CCC's. There were articles posted with sources and everything. I really don't feel like digging them up - especially since it is likely no one will read them anyway.

Point being - If you wanna trip off DXM - DON'T EAT CCC'S - THEY'RE DEADLY!

15. take dexalone instead. its only active ingredient is dxm. but i have taken 32 cccs in less a day before. i was trippin for 3 days straight. cant really remember much but thankfully im still here. i didnt know how bad it was til after i took it.

16. Here's some info for you nay-sayers... From Erowid:

Chlorpheniramine Maleate
    • High doses of Chlorpheniramine Maleate (CPM) can cause severe and life-threatening symptoms including seizures; shortness of breath or troubled breathing; weakness; loss of consciousness; severe dryness of mouth, nose, or throat; bleeding from skin, mouth, eyes, rectum, and vagina; and possibly death.
    • We have seen recommendations that no more than 24 mg of CPM be taken in a day.
    • Medline Plus Chlorpheniramine
    • Search PubMed
    • See Experiences with CPM Containing DXM Products
    Keep in mind, now, that EACH CCC has 4mg of CPM. Again, from Erowid:

Coricidin [HBP] Cough & Cold Tablets
    by Schering-Plough HealthCare
    Active Ingredients (per tablet):

• Chlorpheniramine Maleate 4mg,
    • DXM HBr 30mg.
    Note: This is one of the more problematic products as some people have very strong reactions to Chlorpheniramine Maleate, which is present at higher doses in tablets of this product. There have been several reports of significant negative reactions (including fatalities) to this product when taken in high doses.

17. Yeah im sure you cant die from just four unless you have some sort of defiency or something..
    hell i took 32 of them c's and lived...twice, granted my world was twisted to a new level of insane and losing conciousness is no fun.buttt..:eek:

Dont fuck with triple c's...stick with dex only products. Robogels/syrup, zicam, etc.

18. ...Or if you're allergic to the CPM. If you read my above post it says that some people have strong reactions to the CPM at high doses - which is 4-6 pills (6 pills being the most that should be taken in 1 day).