Triple C's...

Discussion in 'General' started by thrashersfan420, Mar 15, 2007.

1. i have a pack of triple c's and dont want to waste them, i heard there are more active ingredients than just only dxm and was wondering how much to take without ruining the experience from gettting sick or possibly dying, so how much am i ok to take i weigh 135 lbs, so please respond should i take 8, 12, all 16?

2. Only take 8 for your first time, then for ur next time take 10 and move on up untill you think ur at a level where you can get good trips but not be in danger of O.D.

3. you feel bad about wasting the trpple cs? well triple c's waste lives buddy, my friend back in the day died from taking like 22 triple c's and like 2 beers., it was odd cause ive herd of people doing over like 30, which is nuts....stick to the robo gels homes...

4. never more than 8, that's the safest way to do it

5. no offense but your friend is a complete dumbass for drinking when taking triple c's the people who took 30 were smart enough to NOT DRINK...

but yea im sorry to hear that i was only thinking of taking 10 or less...

6. take it eazy u fuckin varmint, he was so gone off dxm at a party and some1 handed him some beers and he drank em, he probly had no clue it was beer, he did his homework and new not to booz on dxm, but like i said, he wasnt in the right frame of mind
    and any1 who does triple c knowing u can get a purer, cleaner product ( powder or robo gels ) is anything but smart.