Triple cs never touch them!

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by shroomhunter, Nov 9, 2008.

1. Okay well I'll start from the beginning. I was chillin with one of my boys who does triple cs a lot and he told me to try just 8. So i took 7 and i was feeling kinda good coming up, but I fell asleep, Woke up and puked like 20 times. It is the worst experience ever! I would have to lay on the bathroom floor cause if I don't I would throw up. Well I took them like 10 hours ago and my pupils are still huge and I feel a little trippy but in a good way. Overrall right now I feel like shit and just want to get this shit out of my body but im to afraid to drink a lot of water because I heard that this stuff makes it hard for you to piss. I am WARNING any one who has not used these before to never touch them! I feel very intoxicated and feel and look like shit. If there is anything that I can do to feel better PLEASE tell me cause this really sucks! :confused:

2. Everyone says triple c's suck, so I'm sure everyone knows. I had a good time on them when I was younger, and yes DXM does make it hard to urinate for some people, some people don't have that problem.

3. thats odd, DXM has given me the most euphoria ive ever had from a drug
    Next time get Robos, there better

4. I also agree, you're less likely to puke since its pure DXM and it doesn't have CPM in it.

5. Its been like 2 hours from when i made this topic and im feeling much better. I'm still kinda scared to eat but i will eat a banana or some fruit. I also took some vitamins and been drinking water and pissing is not a problem for me. How long will i feel like hung over for?

6. Trust me eating will make you feel better, and you took them last night? You'll probably be hung over all day.

7. Ok, thanks bro. Umm i have school tomorow so i should be good. My eyes are very very dilated and have huge pupils lol i look like a fish. And my friend said if i cant stand triple cs i shouldnt try x, is this true?

8. You'll get a good night sleep tonight, you'll be fine by school tomorrow.

You can't hand triple c's because its your first time, puking on DXM is like inevitable when you take it the first few times. Personally I'd only do X if you want it, I love some E, its a good drug as long as you find yourself some clean pills.

But DXM and E have nothing to do with each other.

9. So in other words I shouldn't be afraid of taking e? just because my dxm trip sucked. I feel very relaxed right now so the hang over isn't that unpleasant. It's really hard to focus on things like as im typing this it is all a blur lol. And when will my pupils go back to normal lol it's freaking me out.

10. Yeah dude DXM has nothing to do with a roll, sometimes there is DXM in rolls but its not that common.

11. Ok thanks man you reassured me a lot. I'm gonna try to eat a bowl of cereal as my 1st meal today.

12. Its cuz triple c's have another ingredient in them that can kill you I fforgot what it was though and im too tired to look it up

13. Yeah, the makers of coricedin add a filler that makes you puke like that, so that you can't OD on them easily. That way, they don't get sued for somebody abusing them. More and more companies are doing that and pretty soon, DXM trips are going to be extinct.

14. Puked from 8? Was it on an empty stomach by any chance? I took 16 one time and puked but that was just because I took them on an empty stomach. Still tripped pretty hard though after the puke.

15. Yeah but thats going to be a while from now to be honest. DXM is a very effective cough supressant.

16. I took them on a full stomache. I took a walk outside and ate some food and I am feeling a lot better!

17. glad to hear it!

18. Yeah thanks. My pupils are still big though. How long will it take for them to go back to normal lol?

19. man, i used to eat coricidins like every single day. my heart is fucked up bad from it, cuz i would take really high doses and it causes tachycardia, i hope my heart isnt permanently fucked, i'm sure if i quit smokin cigs and OCs and stop being so sedentary i'll be back to normal, i hope at least

20. The heart effects are not permenant it is just temporary so you will be okay.