Trip when you die

Discussion in 'Philosophy' started by BigOrange2, May 10, 2008.

1. I have always assumed that you got a somewhat of a trip when you die, probably not too dissimilar from that trippy feeling you get when someone passes you out (cutting off oxygen to your brain, giving you a trippy dream that seems long in a matter of usually 2-3 seconds, NEVER DO THIS ALONE, you need someone else to help you anyway). If you don't know what I'm talking about, it's basically one of the trippiest things ever, imagine your brain shutting off, and going in to a dreamy state that seems to last for awhile instantly and then you wake up like 3 seconds later on the floor, saying WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?!

I'm quite stoned, but have wondered this before.

What does everyone else think about this theory?

2. Similar to that, but I've never tried DMT, so I can't say. But the lifetime in a matter of seconds is what I'm talking about. This has been on my mind for as long as I can remember, before I ever even knew what a psychedelic drug was when I was a kid.

3. DMT IS THE BEEEEEEEEEEST DRUG I EVER DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!uuuhhh....

i thought i lasted like hours or days and when i woke up (eve time) my friends told me i was away for 20 minutes or so.. i've tried 4 times and all of them were amazing. only the first and second time i was a little(or a lot) afraid cause i thought i was dead

4. I've always wanted to be tripping on acid when I died. I think that'd answer a lot of questions.:D