Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Trip To the Local HeadShop

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by CoolAidWrap, Sep 18, 2007.

1. i went to Curious Goods today ( head shop ) First time ever in a head shop lol :) . Didnt evan know it was there .

[​IMG]

Gota mini bong , but it rips like a beast :smoke: . i had to get the Bob Marley papers n just a pinch of mids outa my stash im about to toke ,gets ya high but nuthin to brag about lol .

Tell me watya think:wave:

2. I love those little glass bangers. They are convenient and practical. Also being inexpensive is a plus. Looks cool! As long as it gets you stoned!

Blaze On!

3. the mini bong looks kinda mass produced like everyone could own it. but if it gets you high then its all good. blaze on soldier of the royal green army...