Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

trip to the local campus to score ?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Ishmix, Apr 26, 2012.

1. since the SHIT HOLE town i live in is incapable of easily providing me a decent connect (the people i do know are shitty and flaky) should i just kinda hang around the local collage campus to find some bud?

im thinking ill go walk around till i find someone who obviously smokes then be like "yo lemme get a dub" then we can make small talk and maybe then we could burn

opinions GC?

2. "yo lemme get a dub". You're not going to get much weed with that sentence.

3. This ^^^. Just cause you smoke weed doesn't mean you have to sound uneducated especially at a college(a place of higher learning :p). Try the slower approach, meet some people and use those people to meet people and eventually you'll find your connect. I know you want weed asap but to get the good stuff sometimes you have to be patient.

4. I hope you're college aged or that is just creepy

5. Don't just right out ask for a dub. Walk around, see who looks like they smoke, be friendly and start a conversation. Then you just steer the conversation towards bud and if your lucky he'll know someone or he'll deal himself.

6. Don't yell "yo leme get a dub" at them because that is real sketchy. Just find some stoners, be polite and tell them your connects are shitty and your looking for some good weed. It should be reaalllly easy to find bud on campus.

7. the top five will get +rep

i have a connect but its just soooo unreliable and a pain i need a full time dealer like the 5 i had in Tampa.

*sigh* @WeedAficionado your right i know i need to take my time. but its just insane the difficulty im having in my area to find someone decent with decent smoke. ugh

and yeah i am of age im 21

8. lol i know better to yell at some baked ass stoners lol :p anyways im not gonna be running around yelling and swinging my arms around like some weed crazed ape! lol

9. Haha I would trust you wouldn't. Depending on the size/location of the campus it should be fairly easy to get bud. I know on my campus you could literally ask anyone and whether they told you or not they definetly know someone.

10. Oh yeah, look for a kid with dreads. That kid usually knows whats good lol.

11. [quote name='"Dawq902"']Don't yell "yo leme get a dub" at them because that is real sketchy. Just find some stoners, be polite and tell them your connects are shitty and your looking for some good weed. It should be reaalllly easy to find bud on campus.[/quote]

^^, everyone there smokes weed, but not every one is gonna give out there fillers number. I no alot of dealers getting busted in there dorms. each dorm housing probably has 3 different connects, there's usually 1 big guy at the school getting the most weed for the cheapest selling it to the other dealers. Try and find that guy lol.

12. any of you guys in the 321 FIT area>?

13. Just remember, as with everything in life all good things take time. It's not always about finding the best smoke, it's about finding the best people to smoke with.

14. honestly if some guy walked up to me and said "yo lemme get a dub" i wouldn't hook them up.

try a different better approach, perhaps introduce yourself before asking to buy drugs.

15. LOL @ you guys who think that im just going to approach these ppl and the first thing out of my mouth is "yo lemme get a dub" that is the end that i hope to achieve through the means of going to campus and talking to ppl.

silly Blades yall so funny

seriously though, PALM BAY FL has sucked so far on introducing me to any decent connects

16. I agree man and i had all that and more back in Tampa but im having the hardest time in the world now in Palm Bay the people here smoke but is as if there own smoking sketches them out to the point that their very secretive and shit

17. well after all my bitchen i finally got my grubby hands on some nice bud so i just thought id share it lol :smoking:

[​IMG]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

fuck i didnt put something next to it to show its scale buts its a blessed dub so a lil more than a gram :cool:

i finally got connects number too before i was having to go through an acquaints i met on my campus a while back, so its all good for now let see if it gets any better but i think it will.

18. Looks like some nice purps

19. Just look for a cool laid back lookin dude who smokes. As a fellow smoker, i can pretty easily point out the people that smoke. Not all, but some people just look like smokers, kno wat i mean?

If you wanna just get straight to the point, rather than saying hey man lemme get a dub, just start some small talk. walk beside him and engage in ordinary conversation, comment on the campus or something. Then slip in the simple question, Do you smoke? If he asks smoke what? You're golden. And if you do find someone that smokes, which on a campus, you will, Ask him for a round amount of weed. Dont go by how much money your paying, go by amount of weed. That shows professionalism, Ask for an eighth or a half eighth, and there ya go..

If youre over 21 though, go to a bar, thats always the first place i go wen i need a connection.

Edit: God dammit, This is what happens you only read the first page... I put some dedication into that too... :(

Summmm bitch.. :cool: