Trip to Hydroponic store, QUICK help me make a list!

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by doindia, Dec 10, 2007.

1. hey guys, im about to go to the hydro store for what is about to be the first day of flowering... what im thinking is a nice transplant into foxfarm, is in some no name now... and having some ph problems...

for ferts... tiger bloom? what do you recommend is tiger bloom a flower fert in itself, or does something else need to be bought along with it...

what all have you had success with

thanks

2. i have only used soil for my outdoor projects, in which case i would only recommend foxfarm's ocean forest, which is their most consistent blend, or so that is what their sales reps say...

3. never used tiger bloom or anything, the few dirt grows i did i fed them hydro nutes watered down a little, they loved it. i like the BC line of nutes, boost, grow and bloom, but im looking into the lucas formula and some flora products.

4. these bitches are so greedy that regardless of the soil you choose, you will need to supplement with bloom nutes two-three weeks after transplant. also, to optimize how many feeds you can administer, remember perlite (with mask!) for drying or vermiculite to keep moist....i used 3parts perlite to 1part vermiculite even in oceanforest, mix very well in kiddie pool to avoid pockets of perlite (grrrrr!). and i always use dolomite to buffer pH in soil.

oh, here is my concern in soil: is it sterilized??? ask at nursey.

5. any word on a flower feritlizer then

whats good?

6. in soil, i used ecogrow bloom. and always always always used humic acid with it (for chelation)....and if i felt fancy, hygrazyme to "clean" medium quicker, making roots uptake nutes more efficiently.