Trip to Colorado

Discussion in 'General' started by CuT iT OuT, Jan 15, 2009.

1. Well I finally just got in from traveling all day to Colorado with two of my buddies. We are staying in Breckenridge in such a nice house. It is beautiful here and in the morning we are waking up early and going to Vail! I cannot wait to hit the slopes of some of the best mountains in the U.S.

Right now it is late so I am going to go to bed, but I will be updating this thread with a bunch of pictures during the time I'm here. Hope you all don't mind :D

The only thing is I brought my buds to the airport in Boston and threw them out before boarding. I didn't mean to bring them I didn't know they were in my pocket... ha

Well no nugget while I'm here, so I guess it is the start of a mini T-Break!

2. Omfg, Breckenridge is the shit... enjoy it bro!

3. I go to Breckenridge couple times a year. same with cooper, vail, winterpark. :p

Have Fun man.

4. I've yet to ski at Breckenridge, actually. My Uncle and I are practically Expert Skiiers, and from what he tells me, they don't offer much on the slopes for us to have much fun, so we stay closer to the other places.

If I had the gas, though, I would come chill with you guys in a heartbeat. I could use a day on the slopes.

:D

5. no need for a t break bro...you can easily find buds over there.
    i go to vail every year too, but this year were switching it up and going to lake tahoe, should be fun.

6. God damn it is fucking early and falling asleep without weed for the first time in ages was a little weird haha

Maybe I will find some buds, lets hope

7. Its gonna be great!

8. While I am here we are going to Breckenridge, Vail, and Beaver Creek I believe. Been to the other two?