Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

***Trip to Amsterdam Cannabis Cup 2010***

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by AlwaysHi, May 25, 2010.

1. i was wanting to go for my 21st in September but i might wait until nov for the cannabis cup as it would be my first time:eek:

2. i agree with this. i rather go when there are less people and cheaper prices

3. Lets face it though, most if not all of the shops featured in the cup are the more overpriced shops to begin with. Almost all the shops outside of centrum will be cheaper, atleast that how it normally is. Really the only benefit of being there during the cup is the shows, which hopefully will be worth it. If not then I'll learn my lesson.

4. hahah i dont care if its full and overpriced, and crowded, its the experience of going to the cannabis cup and being able to say ya i went and got to smoke my face off and enjoy it, haha all i know is im gonna go over prepared, i've been working in a mining exploration camp in the middle of nowhere living in a canvis tent with a stove for months on end 4800 feet on the side of the mountain in northern BC, and when my contract finishes up in october and november comes around the bend, im gonna party hard, smoke alot of bud and enjoy amsterdam for my first time!

5. i'd love to go some time, these events seem like a great experience to have in ones life, but at the same time its hard to be motivated to go when you know that you could be in the comfort of your own home with a qp and be able to smoke anything you wanted to.

but for those that do go, take pics if possible and write about your travels they're quite enjoyable to read.

6. #26 ng_hammy, Jul 17, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 17, 2010
    I've got a looooong travelogue of my first smoking trip to 'dam I could post if anyone was interested?

Wrote it for another forum a while back... it's got pics as well.

EDIT: I went ahead and posted it here.

7. I have been to the cup several times. I am attending this year the 19th of Nov to the 27th of nov. Got lucky this year and got a round trip tic from seattle area to Amsterdam for only about 780 on iceland air. Then for only about 600 us I secured a bed and breakfast. So for me this year should be much more affordable than years past. Another plus is if you are exchanging Dollars for Euro this years exchange rate wont kill ya as it has me in yeaers past. If any you guys wanna hang out let me kno I am just going alone this year and plan to wing it. HIT ME UP

8. Yooo, no fucking way dude! Me and my friend are staying in the Bulldog for the Cannabis Cup too!

Trippy as fuck! :smoke:

It's actually pretty cheap though. We're paying about 1100 a person for the roundtrip, and 6days in the FUCKING BULLDOG. XD

Also, fuck the judges passes. They'd save you some cash if you wanna see all of the bands playing, but we only wanna see Cudi and Del. :smoke:

9. Hookers are 200euros??? Passss :smoke:

10. Keep in mind that the week of cannabis cup without a judges pass depending what shop you visit you will be denied seating. and In many shops with out a judges pass you can not purchase the sample of their cannabis entry. It is not like this at all shops but the very mainstream ones like green house and barneys. Also in the 6 times I have been to AMS I have never seen a whore for 200 E. Normally it is about 50 e for what ever you want 100 e for 2 girls 150 for 3 girls and so on. if they are charging 200E they are just trying to give u the rip. I wrangled 2 girls that said they were twins for only 100 E

11. i went there last year and im going again next year. honestly it was magical beyond dreams. dont miss out on all the concerts and shit they have the day before and 1st day i believe

12. I got the luckiest break a stoner can get..EVER! im still living with my parents and my dad has been saving up some sky miles for years. He randomly decides that he wants us to take a trip to Italy during the week of thanksgiving which to my fortune the C cup will be taking place. I have a friend that studying abroad for a semester in the Netherlands and he lives 40min outside of Amsterdam. Not only will I not have to pay for airfare but ill have a place to stay for free during that week. So it seems like I wont be able to purchase bud from the bigger shops without the pass?

13. you forgot six nights of hookers.