Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Trinity Bubble Hash and Buddha Tahoe [pics]

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by gigglesmits, Nov 17, 2012.

1. Just got back from my local shop. I've never had Bubble Hash before the only hash i've ever had is BHO which I medicate with often. I received 1 gram (2 of the pictured jars) for $25 this beats the price of the BHO by a lot as 1g of BHO is $60-$70 around here. I haven't tried it yet but it looks more to me like extremely compressed kief, is this normal?

On the other hand the Bud looks spectacular! I haven't tried either of them yet as when I was about to leave they asked me to play a game... pick 1 of 3 blacked out jars and you take home whatever is in it if there is anything, I was like hell yeah! Ended up getting a free preroll so I smoked that first. Will be reporting back later with reports on the pickup.

Trinity Bubble Hash(.5g):
    [​IMG][​IMG]

Buddha Tahoe(1g):
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

2. that buddha tahoe looks fuckin DANK bro, enjoy a toke on that :smoke:

3. That does kinda look like undercooked kief hash as opposed to bubble, but still delicious, and reasonable enough for $25/g.

4. So I tried some of the hash, I had a hell of a time figuring out how to smoke it as I am used to dabs of BHO on my oil attachment but I can't really do that with this stuff, I found some metal screens I had lying around and I set it on one of those and flicked the flame over it a few times as I hit it and it ended up cherrying then I just toked it, didn't last very long but I just had a tiny piece, there was no bubbling though which I believe there is supposed to be... This stuff just kind of burned and turned to ash, I'm used to BHO where it melts.

I think this is just pressed kief, I've pressed kief before with a little hand press and it looked a lot like this stuff. Regardless you are right for $25/g this isn't bad at all. Tastes nice, just like kief usually does and is giving me a nice sativa head buzz, my head is clear but in the clouds. Colors are brighter and sounds are nicer than usual, I feel very peaceful. Overall a great smoke.

I'm excited to try to Buddha Tahoe but I have a feeling it might put me to sleep so I am saving it for later tonight.

5. For bubblehash i recommend HempWick and maybe a water pipe / bong with a screen. that way you eliminate butane and cherrying/wasting. :smoking:

6. I ended up putting some of the hash on top of the Buddha Tahoe in my water pipes in my sig. I'm gonna go chill up in the clouds for a while.

7. any notable tones about the flavor of the bud/hash?

8. The hash tastes very sweet and well... hashy. The bud tastes very distinctively like OG kush, it's a very strong earthy taste that hits you right in the face, a slight hint of purple in the background.