Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

trimmings

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by whiteice15, Oct 9, 2012.

1. #1 whiteice15, Oct 9, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 9, 2012
    I have about a q of trimmings and shake and was debating on what to do with it. Make edibles, qwiso or vape it and use in edible as abv. I don't think its enough for bho. Any suggestions?

2. Mail it to me for a late bday present hahah. Nahh but you should make hash oil with that shit. Its not to hard just look up a few recipes online and decide.

3. Make BHO, or qwiso if you have to.

4. Ohhh Nvm I didnt see your edit, Im guessing you meant quarter ounce not pound hahah. Idk I still think some type of extract or tincture would hold some results.

5. id say do a small run of bho around 7 to 14 grams and see how much you get in return, if you like the results run the rest. Or at least a little iso

just realized you meant a quarter not a quarter pound haha. id still run it into some bho then run some iso through it to see if theres anything left

6. yeah sorry quater ounce my phone fucked up and posted it before i was done. So it seems that BHO is the winner here. How much will it roughly yield, everytime i see BHO the person appears to have a lot more than a Q. Im surprised edibles didnt get more votes.