trimmings full of crystals, what to make ?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by tk86high, May 10, 2013.

1. So just like the title , Im gonna be cutting down my OG kush and I gotta say there is crystals all over the leafs.

Ive done Cannabutter before , it really didnt have any effect on me as im a heavy weed smoker anyhow. So it seemed like a waste of good trimmings.

Next time I tried to vaporizer the leafs and it got me super high , but I dislike using a vaporizer (sitting there sucking on a pipe for 5-10mins to just have some fumes come out) , Im a smoker.

Any body got some ideas , looking for something that doesnt require a lot of knowledge or work.

Thanks. :smoke:

2. Make bubble hash or hash oil

They will require work but if you want to turn useless material to gold it requires effort lol

3. Some dry ice hash, pretty simple shit.

4. I wouldnt mind to try it honestly , but I would need a good link to follow that doesnt require a lot off effort, i dont mind to work a bit to make good hash , but i dont want to make it a whole day thing plus i gotta buy more stuff to do it , get my point ?

Also Ive read some people use nail polish and different chemicals to make hash which im totally against . im about the pureness of the plant, which ive heard is possible to do .

5. teach me or guide me to the link , i am willing to learn , take me under ur wing :D
    :smoke::smoke:

6. Bubble hash uses water but unless you somehow find an easy solventless oil guide, oil will require a solvent. Isopropyl alcohol or butane are most commom but require time and care and a place to purge

Dry ice or bubble... both are easy as fuck lol

7. Literally YouTube it man. I think its the first video that pops up that's the best.

You'll need a bucket, dry ice, trim, and a bubble bag with a fine micron screen.

It's just kief really, nothing crazy like some good wax.

If you want simple and easy dry ice is probably the way. But if you want some real potent stuff for some effort then listen to sirscrog.

8. yeah okay ,
    I remember last year in amsterdam i was talking with a guy at the sensi weed museum and he was showing me a book on how to make this dry hash that u r talking about. looked really easy even he said he made it before and it was simple.

So im gonna look more into and find out whats the process behind it cos i honestly forgot all he told me but its done with ice and water in a plastic bag. LoL

9. Well the bags you use are important. They have different size screen so if the holes are smaller you'll have a real fine kief. A larger screen will allow more plant material through and will actually have more of a green color.
    You'll learn once you start lookin into it. Good luck man.

10. I was going to try dry ice hash but since dry ice was hard to come by I went with the alcohol method in this thread here. Very easy and super effective. I was also tired of edibles so I preferred to get some more smoke in my stash. Be warned, it's very concentrated and powerful:D

11. little do lots of people know, most grocery (if its a large one, not like a local corner grocery store) stores carry dry ice.... i dunno why, but they do lol

12. Hash, butter, keif. In order from most difficult to easiest.

13. Tried that, cause I really did want to play around with dry ice. But when they suggested I try a restaurant supply business about 10 miles away, and they had ISO alcohol for $.99 the choice was clear.

14. damn thats weird, maybe its just around here... all 4 of the grocery stores within my reach carry it

and you have to be 18 to buy it haha i think that is pretty odd

15. Well 10 miles isn't far anyway, could have just called ahead ;) Like sirscrog said most larger grocery stores carry it, but not all. I personally don't care for the ISO method, it is another simple method though.

16. lol Medman, 2nd time today i noticed you add scrog too my name

coincidentally, the sog in my name is not connected to growing hahaha

17. Goddamn it! Well what can I say... Not much haha.

What's the sog stand for?

18. it used to be in my sig... its an old ass nickname i had from when I was 15 and started smoking lol

Super
    Inhaler of the
    Royal
    Smoke
    Of
    Ganja

dont ask why one of the of's is part of it but the other isnt, there is no answer hahahaha, but the acronym makes for a good username