Trimming

Discussion in 'Plant Training' started by Senseles15, Apr 5, 2017.

1. What up fellow cultivators ?
    I wanted to ask for some advice. I plan on transferring to flower tom. and want to know if trimming some leaves can be done during this time of its life cycle? I've read that some people do some defoliation on the third week or so. My girl is mad bushy, i had topped her at the 4th node cuz i have limited space. Shes in a 2.5 gallon pot. I vegged her for two months because the light i had in the beginning was not sufficient so I had to order a more adequate LED. I just wanna know if removing some fan leaves is alright as i want more light to penetrate or idk just feel like that's important when the buds start forming.
    Haha don't mind my nigga rig setup.

Attached Files:

2. Do all the pruning you plan to do while it's in veg and you'll be fine. Some people chop on them while they're in flower, but I've had a bad experience before when hubs decided to try that experiment and hermied a whole room full. We usually top ours a couple of times before they go into flower and then I trim them up from the bottom because they're going to grow on up once they go into flower and that gives me room to water, etc. around the bottom of the plant and soil and cuts down on those little popcorn buds that don't develop out well. TWW