1. You've taken the time and energy to grow a batch of beautiful nugs now the task of harvesting your grow arrives.  What do you do?  Call a bunch of friends and go to town or do you use a mechanical trimmer? And why? 2013-07-08 13.23.39.jpg

2. Mechanical trimmer?  Like the ones farmers use?  Seems a little extreme lol

3. Trimming is the worst part of growing imo. I just sit back turn the tunes on and trim away with my fiskars.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. I use both. Trim pro and a trim reaper. I run the machines and the homies finish it by hand. I got a mini army this year for help.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Yo sarge , I think those of us who frequent these boards know that you are a massive Cali grower, so yea I think the op was speaking like a normal tent full or two, I could be wrong. Most people, me, wanna keep my op on the down low , so no homies and for sure no auto trimmers, horse for courses

6. If you can't tell your friends with out having to worry about them stealing from you, I would fined some new friends. Got to keep the friends bowls packed as well. A oz per lb trimmed. Everyone is happy.

7. Trim Pro rotor the small bottoms hand trim your tops and and mix 224 grams of machine and 224 grams of hand trim per p

8. No, not like the ones the farmers use. They have trimming machines that are excellent for trimming fan leaves off of bud. It saves the grower money. And it's covienent if the grower has produced a shitload of buds.

9. Depends on what kind of farmer you ask.

• Like Like x 1