Trimming my plant and when could I start to trim

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Robbie714, Feb 10, 2016.

1. Hello,
    Everyone I wanted to ask when I can trim my plant at the top, so it could grow out and make it more bushy. it's an autoflower so I know they don't get that big, I just want to try and make the best out of it. Here's a few pictures I would appreciate any feedback thank you.[​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. I have always found it best to leave autos alone. let it grow natural, you dont have a lot of time in veg to prune.

3. Thanks riff. I know they don't get over 2 feet if that, what I read in the strain I have is Aurora Indicia it's cross of northern lights and lowrider I think I would have to check to see what it's crossed with. It sprouted on 1/31 10 days old. I put the fan in my closet cause I couldn't shut it. Here's some pics, Ty[​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. Yeah, don't trim and auto. They go bushy by themselves. This is my auto.

5. Nice plant Trickuk!!! Thanks for the info I'm not going to touch it I just thought to top the Y branch so it goes out words instead of up

6. Thanks for all the feedback everyone much appreciated that's a really nice auto you got going that's growing outside.