Trimming Fan Leaves

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by n8razze, May 22, 2013.

1. ok...I'm back...Geez, KABOOM....over the moon and back.....Yes non, found it yesterday. And I check them every day. Sorry about the little out burst.. :) ever seen "hoppin'" mad"...lol...I can laugh now....atleast I'm old enough to have learned you don't punch things, you break or it does, or yell at loved ones. Two nor four legged, oh no no no, you pay dearly for that mistake... ;)
    It would've made a good video...without the sound.....;)fortunately I live where no one can hear me.
    I caught it pretty quick and it was the worst in the 3 purple haze. My one real rare lady and a lemon skunk, which is/was gorgeous, were least effected. I cut the purps up and hung them in a separate room. The other two share an open tent with a small fan going. I cut them up as well. Everyone got trimmed hard and are hanging from strings. I live in the high desert so it's hot and dry.
    I need to learn how to post pics.....
    I do think I know what caused it. I mentioned the powdery mildew I'd been chasing. I'd spray my plants with a solution of "No Powdery Mildew" and wet them REAL good every other day or so. Too wet too often. Bingo! Have good airflow, two fans in tent and one exhaust out of room.
    Thankfully I have my MM's (medical marijuana stash)

2. Hello again!

Here are a few pics and i am a little worried, could you help me please? My leaves look down since around 1 week, its day 90 today.

Attached Files:

3. over / under water? oxygen in root problem?