Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Trim to dabs, easiest way?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by moabfighter, Nov 19, 2018.

1. hello all. I have a few methods at my disposal.

I have a glass bottle with a hole in the bottom like for butane. So I could stuff that full and try that. But I have no way of safely heating the butane although I tried it once and notice most of it boiled off at room temp...

Qwiso is also an idea but I’ve never had great success with it.

Are there any other easy home methods to make a few dabs??

2. I like Qwiso best. If you seperate the kief with a tumbler first then extract with a little alcohol it purges quickly. A couple finishing purges in the vacuum chamber and it’s about as clean as you can get besides rosin.

3. Well here’s what I came up with. Idk why it looks planty. It isn’t. Those dots aren’t plant material. I filtered 3x through coffee filters into a reusable coffee filter, funneled into a 2x coffee filtered bottle, then into the Pyrex. While cooking I used a thumbtack to scrape it in zig zags etc. does the final product look correct? It’s quite golden and not green. I think I’m impressed considering what I put in. Throw away trim leaves.

Attached Files:

4. BE88B3B0-5FAB-4768-A209-39113B102619.jpeg 8B33DB8D-19EB-4E10-AEC5-D2311227894E.jpeg Holy shit. I made dabs! Nothing fancy like you high tech folks, but it works for me! Damn I’m RIPPED!!! It’s a lot more golden then the photos portray. I mean it’s black don’t get me wrong. But a lot more golden than just black lol. Fuck I’m high

Almost half a gram of product off stuff I was literally about to throw away. Can’t believe it.

• Like Like x 2
  5. Hell yeah. Now you’re hooked. I’m making a batch now too. The tumbler failed so back to washing trim

6. I have a half zip of popcorn nugs I keep eyeballing.... they might be about to get washed. The bud is harsh and on its own doesn’t get me half as stoned. Right now I’m topping small bong snaps with chunks of dab. Really neat. I have rigs but out of propane and butane :/

• Like Like x 1
  7. Get yourself an e nail and do low temp dabs. Taste so good and get you stoned

8. I got the machines to process trim ... to kief ... to rosin or hash ... #ExtractButler

9. Ice water hash for me! And then a rosin press

IMG_20200112_172307.jpg
    I will actually be washing tomorrow

10. Make custom rosin presses, puck presses, hash presses, and sifting machines... it's insane how much you can process in such little time!

11. I still have my set .... after switching to my dry ice / vibratory tumbler sifter that is clean fast and no bs with the highest yield per cost of quality kief in the industry ... not looking back! The machine pays for itself in an hour if you have the trim!

12. That sounds like a bad ass setup! I'm frugal now so whatever's the cheapest is what I go for lol I even supported the original queen of bubble hash and got the less expensive ice o lator bags and not the bubble man bags

• Disagree Disagree x 1