Trim to Bho shatter etc machine

Discussion in 'Advanced Growing Techniques' started by hazzardluck, Nov 13, 2018.

1. Hey everyone, I am trying to find a machine out there that takes trim and makes it into shatter or something other than butter. I dont want to keep using butane to blow my trim. I'm not really caring about price but within reason, what machines out there are used to break down trim. Please and thanks, I'm sitting on to much trim lol

Sent from my SM-N960U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. #2 Sc00byD00bie, Nov 13, 2018
    Last edited: Nov 13, 2018
    What about those ice water extractor machines that make hash?
    Another option is a rosin press.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. I heard you cant use a press for trim, but anyway you can reupload that it won't open

4. Just type in “rosin press” in YouTube there are tons of videos, you can even DIY a unit yourself.

5. Rosin press. Get away from bho

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

6. Oh for sure thanks . I have done a rosin press before but I read a few articles saying you can press trim in a rosin press. Have you heard about that being true ? Bc I definitely wanna stay away from butane

7. you can dry sift the trim to get hash, then press the hash in the rosin press.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Hell yeah that's awesome. I'm gonna give that try. I'm also buying a vac oven would that help in the "cleaninese" of the oil?