Trim Dry Time. HELP!

Discussion in 'Harvesting and Processing Marijuana' started by Oompa514, Feb 4, 2019.

1. Hey everyone

I just harvested and wet trimmed my buds. How many days does it take for the trim to dry before I can make tincture? Anyone have any experience and insight for me.

Thanks,

Attached Files:

2. #2 trojangrower, Feb 4, 2019
    Last edited: Feb 4, 2019
    Heya Oompa514
    When I make oil/tincture/ whichever I dry and cure all trim and bud as I would otherwise. About 4-7 days + at least a week or two to cure (but usually longer for me).

ps- nice harvest ;)

*edited for clarity.

3. I don't think you need to cure trim for tinctures or oils. I never cure trim. I just spread it out on plates and leave to dry in the same space as the buds. Trims dry very quickly, takes maybe 2 days. Once they are dry, I'll just either use them straight away or put in a glass jar for future use.

4. Question for you I have my room at 55 RH and it’s day 2/3 and I’m getting a hay smell is this normal?

5. I have no idea what my RH is, but I just get the wondeful scent of MJ. I've had horses so the smell of hay is quite familiar to me. Fresh quality hay has a fresh smell, but if the hay has not been dried properly the smell is murky. If you are getting this murky smell, something is wrong, I'm afraid.