Trillion dollar lawsuit to end financial tyranny

Discussion in 'Politics' started by budsmokn420, Mar 3, 2012.

1. wow ._.
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eL5hqvTWkYg&feature=player_embedded]Lord James of Blackheath $15,OOO,OOO,OOO,OOO FRAUD EXPOSED February 16 2012 - YouTube[/ame]

2. thats too many 0's

3. #4 Swills, Mar 3, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 3, 2012
  4. From what little I can understand, this is horrifying.

However, my strong suit is not international financial markets. Could someone explain to me exactly how this fraud worked? I read all the articles in full, but I'm just can't wrap my head around how this all actually went down. I just know that a lot of money was gained by crook, by a lot of people at the highest level.

5. I didn't understand a word from those links.

6. I didn't grasp it all the first read over either. Re-read it over again when you have time.

I don't think I could sufficiently summarize this yet myself...

This is very complicated and very HUGE

7. Italian law enforcement caught some people with $6 trillion in $1 billion denominated bonds from 1934 in an old ass Federal Reserve chest.

Their explanation for why there was such a ridiculous amount of money is that the counterfeiters were silly Europeans that didn't know $1 billion US dollars was a lot of money.

This excuse might have worked before every common criminal had access to google.

8. I just watched the video so far and I think I kinda get it. Bottom line, some bullshit is going down :laughing:

9. I so far read the first article and...do not really understand it. lol. Sounds like some crazy shit though, and I hope this REALLY does something to help bring down the establishment, and push forward the coming revolution.

10. WhenS the dummies version going to be said?

11. #12 budsmokn420, Mar 3, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 3, 2012
    This thing is so major that this is about the least of the shit that went/is going down

12. There is no dummy version...this is the biggest case of fraud and biggest lawsuit in the history of mankind

13. Hm, I better read up on it seriously and pay attention while doing it, then, so I can understand. Lately I find it hard to work up motivation to really look into and understand this sort of stuff, since nothing is usually done about it and I just get frustrated.

14. So.. what does this mean for us?

Is every US citizen gonna get $50!? Hell yeah that's an 8th for me :smoke:

15. lol no shit...I'm broke as fuck...these god damn banks get billions or even trillions of dollars to commit fraud with. I'd be happy with 50 bucks, and no questions asked :smoking:

16. Massive arrests at the highest levels and a possible shift of power of the entire global geopolitical system...

A little more than an eighth of fuckin weed man.

17. I wish this guy wasn't called lord, though...makes me uncomfortable...lmao

18. So I take it nothing will happen? No one will go behind bars?

It seems the wealthy can do what they please?

19. Hopefully...I still believe this is going to happen, but I now get a sense of 'oh great, another false hope' whenever I hear about corruption and various things that suggest that this might actually occur...maybe this is different, though. I sure hope so!