Trikky's Glass, Bud, and BHO Continuum *Updated Often*

Discussion in 'DIY and Homemade' started by trikky, Feb 8, 2009.

1. Another Ghost slide?

2. Check the post with the RooR tube.

3. Amazing glass trikky. With so many peices do you have to be mad careful walking around your house haha

4. Always a beautiful set of pics. Love your glass. Subscribed and i can't wait to see more.

5. Lol, no. I have safe places for them all.
    Thanks.

6. Can I have your apartment? I need somewhere to live, my mother is moving to ohio. Sad to see your leaving boulder.

7. LOL, I'm not the only one in my apartment.

8. ahaha, damn. I bet they're gonna miss having you and your glass around. lol

9. Lol, I hope they'll miss me more than my glass. I'll be back to CO when I'm done in California though.

10. One would hope anyway. So I thought you were going to school here? moving right now wouldn't really fit that idea... but how long you planning to be in cali for?

11. definitely have to suscribe...you've got some beautiful glass

12. I was going to Front Range Community. I just dropped my classes from this semester. This opportunity to apprentice under these two Master Lampworkers is one that I cannot pass up. It is a passion I must pursue.
    Thanks man. Plenty more to come.

13. trikky is moving to cali? where to if u dont mind me asking?

14. Berkeley area. I'll be working in Berkeley.

15. Up next-

My VoorHees Chillum. I rarely show this piece off much, but it's the first heady piece I ever bought, and it has a lot of sentimental value to me. Got it about 2 years ago in Athens, GA. It's had a special place in my collection since then.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

16. trikkster, congratulations on being able to move! if you need to part with some glass due to random moving expenses, i'm in th east bay as well *coughsellmeatubecough*

17. Damn, dude i guess i gotta take a trip down to Athens now,lol. what shop if you dont mind me asking, i didnt know i could get somethin as sick as that in GA:D

Oh yea, BIG congrats on your opportunity to get to be a Apprentice. I mean BIG, not anyone gets that chance. Its a honor to know a future heady glass artist,lol. Look forward to your custom work man, big things are happening for you and i cant wait to see you skyrocket,:wave:

18. cant wait for the hedman! have a good night brother....

19. wow trikky that chillum is fucking sick and definitely a first heady piece to pride yourself on

And on another note mad congratulations for pursuing your goal and i wish you the best of luck as a glassblower, should be an amazing oppurtunity and your working with some of the finest

20. Since you move a shit load, how do you go about packing, storing and shipping your glass? I mean i'm sure you just use a lot of bubble wrap and i'm sure you have bong bags/cases. Or unless you have a special way of doing stuff please share lol.