Trikky's Glass, Bud, and BHO Continuum *Updated Often*

Discussion in 'DIY and Homemade' started by trikky, Feb 8, 2009.

1. Couldn't agree more.
    Trikky, you sir have the best glass out of anyone on this forum as far as I've seen.
    Approx how much money was all of that stuff?

2. :D Can't wait to see what else you have to show us

3. Thanks.
    Word.
    Colorado is beautiful, but is only a small part of my journey in life.
    It's not delivery. It's DiGiorno.
    Yikes... I'd be hearbroken to have to rock a broken a/c. In my opinion, the only pill bottle a/cs that stack up to inline a/cs are SG Sovereignty 4 arm, or TORO Trashcatcher 6 thru 9 arm.

I'd honestly just grab a KC inline. They're available, cheap, and extremely functional.
    I was very glad to have gotten such a low number edition. Very lucky.
    I don't really discuss prices. Glad you like the glass though.
    Indeed, there is far more to come.

4. is thaat first post serious?

you have a better quality collection of heady slides than any headshop ive been to in my days

5. you are the professor of glass rediculosity

6. Subscribed.

7. trikky = ill

8. Damn trikky your collection kicks ass.

9. Amazing glass collection, I look forward to seeing more...

10. Thanks everyone. This stuff is only the beginning. Coming soon are going to be detailed pictures of all my pieces. One by one. Very detailed.

11. and pix of trikk'y glass blowing studio :hello:

12. are you kidding? he has his own sweatshop

13. awesome thread, subscribing

I am in love with your AK chaos slide, the bearclaw takes a close second.

14. Yessir.
    I am about to move to California to lear to blow glass.
    Thanks for subscribing. I like the AK Oil Dome and Nail Set too. I'd have to say my favorite at the moment is my new Ghost slide.

15. thanks, I was looking at the pics of yours in another thread and liked it. Are they available online anywhere or am I just going to have to hope one of my local headshops stocks them?

16. I read about that somewhere on here last night but i was to drunk to leave a decent comment hahahah.

Congrats on taking up the opportunity man i hope it
    brings all the fun and love a glass head can enjoy.

17. www.kind-creations.net

Get their phone number, and call Brandon, the owner. They ship.

Enjoy.

18. where you learning to blow from? I've thought about Revere 'cause it's the closest to me, but I really don't have the time at the moment.

19. Revere, actually. They needed an apprentice, so I'm filling the position. I won't get paid for my work while on the clock, but I get a free education, and anything I make on the torch off the clock I can sell myself.

20. veeery nice, you're gonna learn a TON there. The new guy, Dave Strobel, makes some of the most insane marbles I've ever seen.