Trikky's Glass, Bud, and BHO Continuum *Updated Often*

Discussion in 'DIY and Homemade' started by trikky, Feb 8, 2009.

1. im sure u wont...i hope to one day be a glass whore...if i could ever find a legit source for roor im there lol

2. Glad to finally see you decided to make a thread. Can't wait to see what's in store.

3. Oh yeah Trikky's got a thread, this is gonna be epic.

4. This will be my new favorite long term thread 4 sure.

5. I see... But I'm not sure I would want that... I love snaps, no need to poke around after a bowl and then you don't need an ashtray.

Trikky, what's your opinion on snaps then? I mean, isn't that what ashcatchers are for?

6. Yes that is what a/cs are for, but personally I am really neurotic about keeping my tubes clean. They get completely cleaned a couple times a day. So I try not to snap my bowls thru.

A/cs add drag and take away from the original function of the tube. Not too big a fan of using them anymore.

7. So ive decided you have one of the greatest glass collections of maybe anyone on this thread. Your glass blows me away sometimes man! i would rep if i could. that skull one is literally AWESOME!

8. I agree trikky. I used to use my KC inline on my ROOR all the time, but I have had a change of heart. I think I like my ROOR more without it. Now I use the KC inline as a bub. I think they each serve their own purpose.

9. can we say sticky,lol. man this post should be, a place for my glass and BHO addiction in one thread, lol. looks great man

10. nice pieces man

11. #31 illadelphin, Feb 8, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 8, 2009

I too use my KC inline as a bub. havent hooked two of them together like trikky has, but then again my reach into the world of glass is far less than that of the likes of trikky :bongin: i dig those slides man, i saw alot of Big Z's stuff at the fitter. he makes good shit. i like that heady slide you got, with all the caning and whatnot, third from the left in that ROOR slide holder deal; so tight man, so tight. PROPS! where did you pick that up, if you dont mind me asking? up in foco? boulder? denver? i want something like that, i love that kind of artwork.

12. Ok. I'ma throw up some oldies but goodies-

Smoked, Volume 1, #10/2500

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

J.O.P

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

First Ever BHO Run-

[​IMG]

Random BHO Shot-

[​IMG]

Oh Yeah-

[​IMG]

13. I'm disappointed that you have all that great stuff and there's not a magnifyer in the bunch.

14. I don't know what a magnifyer is... I have a bud jar that has a blown-in magnifying lens (called a nug-ra-scope) in the bottom if that's what you mean...

15. I'm so glad you made this, you always have great stuff! :hello:

16. Subscribed.

17. you my friend have the life, dont be surprised if i end up moving next to you and milking a bong on that same rock, nature is beauty

18. This thread delivers

19. subscribed, love your pics

Do inline a/c's have as much drag as a pill bottle style one? I broke the downtube for my pill bottle style a/c so I hit it today with no water, just the bowl on the top. I liked it, considerably less drag and still kept most ash out.

20. Trikky always does it big. 10/2500?! I wish I got one of those first 2500, oh well the regulars still kick ass!