Trifling Hoe?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by BigChieffa, Dec 12, 2012.

1. Well, I've been a lurker on this forum for years now and decided to finally make an account and ask some questions.:smoking:

I need some help with figuring out this girl and her intentions. Lets just say her name is A. Well me and A met about a year ago at an acting class. She was all over me from the start. Taking my phone and taking pictures of herself, texting me all the time, trying to burn with me and my boys. She was all over my dick but I just really wasn't interested in relationships, sex, or anything to do with women on an intimate level. She was cute though and had nice ass, great rack, and a good down-to-earth personality.

I was forced too go to a Rehab/Program for 6 months so I had no contact with anyone for the time I was there. I got out about a month ago and I made a post on Facebook and of-course she starts messaging me right away. I really want to get with this girl because I think she is something special. We've been talking a lot for the last two weeks and all but she has a boyfriend and they've been together for 6 months now.

She tells me everything, sends me pictures of her in all her outfits/underwear, is constantly telling me how horny she is and has even gone into details about her fetishes so I feel pretty comfortable that I can still get into her pants. But im just not sure about her boyfriend. She complains about him somedays and other days she is fine with him. I dont know if shes just a trifling hoe that I should stay away from or a potential girlfriend/fwb.

Should I make a move on her? Should I try to end her current relationship? Should I smoked 6 blunts tonight? Yeahhh:smoking:

Haha, Thanks Blades!

2. I'd hit it, but don't expect or want a relationship with the chick. Maybe fwb, she probably wants to prove to herself that she CAN fuck you since you weren't interested in her before. But idk maybe you're just "special" to her.

3. haha ya some hoes just be triflin!!lol! you just gotta decide is shes really worth it or not! and welcome to the forums bro (officialy)

4. Its definitely not too late, if she's giving you deets abt fetishes and sending you undie pics. All I'm sayin is...you should've hit that last year

5. Well I wouldn't bother with dating her. If she is willing to cheat on her current BF she will cheat on you too. Do you want a girlfriend who sends other guys sexy pictures and talks to them about her fetishes? If you wanna hit it then fine but that's it!

6. This is the absolute truth!

7. This one for you OP, just got back from NYC, we were smoking good to this

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XO-RmEC9Uhw"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XO-RmEC9Uhw[/ame]

8. Whats up Blades? Just smoked 5 grams in blunts...:smoking: High as fuck!

Well anyway, quick update. I just talked to her some more and was just blunt as fuck with her about the whole situation, and she took it well I guess. I told her I thought cheating was just plain fucked up. She said she use to cheat when she was younger and that she is trying to stop.

But once a cheater, always a cheater.

I dont know...We will probably just be fwb.:smoking:

9. Smash and Dash bro. Smash and Dash. :cool:

10. ^^ Werd plow that pussy OP but be safe bro.

11. Smoke a joint with her, fuck her brains out, get something to eat, and then leave.

12. she's obviously not girlfriend material. definitely someone you should fuck, though

think about it. if you went out with her, she'd just to the same to another guy. send him pictures, act sexual, etc.

13. She's not a trifling ho, I just think she had a genuine interest in you, then you went away and she got with someone else.

Now, she probably really likes this guy and you, but she's getting the best of both worlds right now.

Let her know she can't have her cake and eat it too. She either dumps him or stops talking to you.

I've been in a similar situation, but I straight up told the guy I had a boyfriend and I wasn't looking to cheat.