Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Tried weed for the first time days before a drug test? Will I pass?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Gunball, Jun 2, 2019.

1. First of all I didn’t know I would get this job. I applied to this job after I smoked. Anyways I’m 5’9”, female, 155 pounds. I’m active. I had 5 puffs from a bigger blunt not a really small one and I DID get high. The reason why I’m nervous is because the max time it stays in your system is 8days for single time users but I’m taking the test around the 6-7day mark. Which is pretty darn close but I’m still scared because I need this job. But I’ve been drinking tons of water, exercising, and drinking green tea and this detox tea I have. Don’t want to go the fake pee route. Just want reassurance and/or advice.

• Like Like x 2
  2. You should be fine since you're not a regular smoker.. I don't know that much about drug tests though I'm only going on what I've read in other threads :laughing:

• Like Like x 1
  3. Only time will tell

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. I have no idea, but I've seen those drug tests out there. But I don't know if they really work or maybe just for certain strains, amount, etc. I guess you could just wing it, and see what happens. So you know for the next time. I easily freak out, so I understand where you're coming from. Maybe you have a friend help you. Not sure if that's not ok to say or not! Some of my friend's family has done that. I'd be scared to do that myself.

From reading on other sites (and friends stories) about how long does it take, I would say it all depends on your metabolism and how fast it is or slow. I wouldn't drink a lot before the test date for sure, it will dilute it and you don't want that. Personally I would be studying looking at various sites and reading about it. From what I've been reading so far about this question, is it all depends. There is a site that asks if you're healthy, take other drugs, exercise, body fat, etc.

https://hightimes.com/health/long-thc-stay-urine/ I thought this was interesting. I learned something too, ha. I didn't know that the "urine tests don't test for delta-9 THC(what makes you high). Instead, they detect what your body produces as a waste product after it metabolizes the THC you consume."[sic]

Look throughout the forum in the search.

5. You'll probably pass but it is possible you won't. Some places don't check for dilution so it's a good idea to dilute for the test, if you fail you retest which gives you a couple more days to clean up. Why don't you test yourself a few hours before the test, if you fail then drink plenty of liquids (any kind) and test yourself again. If you pass after dilution then go for the official test, if you fail the home test even after dilution then give some excuse to delay the test for a few more days and try again.

6. Like most said, you should be fine, just drink plenty of water. They probably wont look for dilution. What you shouldn't do is exercise the day of the test or right before. This will get the THC streaming out of your fat cells!
    Good luck on the test and the job! Let us know how it goes!
    Cheers! :wave: