Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Tried weed 3 times, and hated it.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by DangerGuy, Jul 9, 2010.

1. I tried weed 3 times from 3 different sources. Each time I hated it.

It made me dizzy and it felt like parts of my body were going numb/vibrating below the skin. This was unpleasant.

One of the times the vibrating sensations were in my skull, which was one of the most shitty sensations I've ever felt. It was accompanied by an absolutely terrible sensation of pressure in my head, which is easily one of the most unpleasant experiences of my life.

I have experienced no psychological changes at all, just the crap physical ones.

Why is this? Everyone always goes WEED, HELL YEAH. I want to experience that.

2. i experienced all of this in my various panick attacks.

3. Man, when my body goes numb and feels like vibreating its AWESOME!!! Ill be in the middle of a bowl of cereal and watching Tv then ill realize im feeling numb, it is pretty wicked. One of the best parts about smoking. As for psychological changes I dont think their is any.

4. THC affects everyone differently, you just have to not let your mind takeover and make you feel those strange sensations, just try to enjoy yourself.
    If that doesnt work you should try a vape out or something

5. I think everyone goes through their panic attacks or when they think they're 'too high' if there's such thing.

I had that feeling of numbness in my friend's car with the bass turned up :D epic shit

6. Welcome to gc

how much are you smoking? because you're very new to smoking bud, it might be too much for you.
    have a couple buns, and then put the joint down and see if you feel anything. if you're feeling alright still, have another 2 or 3. you should be feeling something by now, if you're not, take it easy, having a 5 min break between each 3 hits. there's no rush, the high should creep up on you, have a drink with you and make sure you eat before smoking.

the first times i smoked, it didnt feel too good, because i wasnt used to it. and i actually didnt like smoking weed :)eek:) but now...10 years later....I'm smokin weed everyday still and love it.
    Try and find a very reliable dealer, that has dank, and you can trust. thats alot to expect for quite a few sketchy dealers but if you ask around your friends they could get you good connects.

good luck i hope you are able to enjoy getting faded soon

7. Isn't it the consensus that weed makes music better? Or a shitty movie more entertaining?

8. Hey, you tried. Its not for everyone; nothing is. Heck, I really don't like drinking since I started toking. Everyone has their preferred method of relaxation. Do what works for you.

9. well dude. wweed isnt always for everyone. i've heard of people having allergies to weed. maybe thats it. but dont quote me on that

10. It varies for each person.
    My first like, 2 times I hattteeeed weed. Like with a passion.
    It could be what strain, or not even that, just you. Each person gets affected differently. Like if me and 3 other people all smoked some Northern Lights, we all wouldn't have the exact same feeling. I could be sitting there couch locked, while one person is dancing, the other is in the corner sitting down listening to Pink Floyd, while the other is munching out. It all depends :smoking:

11. In the same sense that drinking makes dancing better. You enjoy yourself more, but really it's still shit. As far as your problems go whats your mindset when you get high? If you're freaking out about what is going to happen when you're high then you're probably going to freak out. Just relax man.

12. Most I ever smoked was one joint. All three times it took quite a while for me to feel anything, definitely over 10 minutes.

13. you might have been too paranoid, id suggest smoking more next time. You might feel the same wierd way you did before after the first bowl or two. But by that 3rd bowl YOU will forget all about the paranoia of your legs falling asleep/going numb. And you'll learn to enjoy it.

14. Oh shit, they are physocological, and music is way better high.

15. lol OP, almost everything you described in your first post are the things i love. the numb, buzzy, crazy feeling of a good high

16. The third and last time I tried, when I got the vibrating skull and pressure in my ears and eyeballs, that's when I freaked out. I mean I literally thought I was having an aneurysm or something.

But the previous two times I was in an excellent headspace. I'm a pretty chilled out guy by nature.

17. i was in this situation when i first started the herb and i didn't understand how people love this shit it felt like heavy flu symptoms with motion sickness. and now all I think about is my herb can't wait to take my hit and just relax. I fucking love this herb now!!!
    I think you got too high and got paranoid. next time just take one small hit and wait about 10min and see where it takes you and go from there. and wait till giggles kick in you'll love it dude!!! peace:smoking:

18. I remember one time when I smoked a joint i had pressure in my head and it was like my sinuses were clogged, hated the feeling. But thats was the one and only time it happened, Ive smoked joints after that and it didnt happen.

19. Man i LOVE that vibrating dull sensation you'll just be sitting and start to feel it, and it's like oh boy here we go!

20. sounds like you were having more of a body high, and more of a typical indica high.

if you can get your hands on a sativa strain go with that.

smoking and being with friends will help you take your mind off of how your body's feeling, but just go with the flow man, it feels nice having your body feel weird.