Tried to kiss my friend and she got mad.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Thenewgrower42, Mar 7, 2012.

1. When been friends for like 3 years we got the same exact route to walk home after school.I always had a "sexual" feeling for her but nothing huge. Today we were walking home and we were close to her house then out of nowhere I asked for a hug so then she hugged me then my heart started to pumped then without thinking I tried to kiss her. At first she was smiling like lol noooo. Then when she walked away she look mad and was walking fast. Then it was obvious by the way she opened her door and slammed it that she was mad. She has a boyfriend that she likes ALOT. I just want to get it behind it a forget about it. The stress of embarrassment and all of that is killing me plus I'm afraid she might tell her friend Cus sometimes she walks home with us and she's a loud mouth so if she gets informed she's gonna start acting stupid then my friends are gonna know. What should I do tomorrow?

2. If she has a bf why would you even go for that. Makes you look stupid as hell

3. Haha your fault,And what you should do tomorrow is act cool and like it never happened.
    Best thing to do.

And maybe take a different route home than the girl,Capeesh!

And everytime you guys make eye contact Give her the "that was fucked up what you did" Look.

GoodLuck OP,And if her dude starts trippin.............Whoop His A*s:wave:

4. Dummy. Now you have to man up. If she says anything that makes you feel embarrassed, just pull out your cock slam her thigh and then put it back your pants. Bet she will be the embarrassed one then.

5. You sound like a creep.

You deserve exactly what you get.

6. I was actually going to say the exact same thing... :devious:

Show her who's boss OP.:hello:

7. Only good advice here, imo, "if her dude starts trippin.............Whoop His A*s"

When you act like it didn't happen you look like AN even bigger d-bag. Don't be embarrassed, you like/liked her obv. If she is mad, her bad. She already pretty much turned you down. Now you are going to let her control how you feel?

8. Why would you ask for a hug lol are you 12? Girl probably wants a man.....silly silly move

9. i say you should give it an second go tomorrow

10. This.....I'm going to take a shot,OP'S atleast 14-17 I said it!!!
    :hide:

11. Cmon, he said walking home from school. I recall last time I walked home from school was in jr. high. Yes she wants a man..uhhuuhhuderpyderp

lmao at how dense re-pliers are sometimes.

12. [​IMG]

The future is bright for this one...

:smoke:

13. just be like

"It's okay, i'm in a frat"

or

"Sorry, i was drunk"

14. lol i say 15

15. Oh man.

I just don't know at this moment.

16. You fucked up

17. Man you gotta watch who you do that stuff to. If she has a bf and he finds out, its not gonna be good.

18. I must of fucked up according to the negative non helpful replies.

19. Yes, expect him, 3:30 the playground!

20. Just let her know how you feel and that it was built up tension that had to get out. Tell her you're sorry if you offended her and just want what's best. You miss 100% of the shot you don't take. I'm sure she has feelings for you and the kiss made it clear how you feel but she is in a committed relationship making it stressful for her.. Just talk to her, and just go with the flow. If things go south go caveman on her boyfriends ass.. You sound like you're in high school none of those punks are ready for some crazy boy shit.