Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

~Tried something new today and it WORKED!~

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Matt_aka_Forres, Aug 20, 2010.

1. i also do thiss:p I just take big one hitter rips throughout the day

2. I lol'd.

3. I do this sometimes when I'm low on money to conserve weed.

4. Nig Nug HAHAHAHAAH

And yeah I find that when you take more smaller hits, it conserves the bud and gets you higher.

5. I've found I get much higher by packing a slightly bigger bong hit than I normally take. Not one double the size, more like 1.5 or 1.3x the size.

6. I never pack a bowl bigger then I can take in one toke, and I dont stop brewing the toke till the bowls not cherried anymore.

7. You guys don`t understand.. it`s not because he took smaller hits, it`s because he took a hit every 5 minutes.... seriously read the link I posted I think it will help..

8. i dont know what you guys are talking about, i understood OP's post perfectly. and i agree with him, i hate when people just smoke a whole bunch at once then just go do whatever. might as well take your time smoking, chill out, make smoking a social event in itself. plus the high doesnt hit you like a train.