Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

~Tried something new today and it WORKED!~

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Matt_aka_Forres, Aug 20, 2010.

1. #1 Matt_aka_Forres, Aug 20, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 20, 2010
    I use a bubbler with a perk not a downstem and today instead of smoking a whole bowl (it has a big bowl) i did 3 seperate one hits with 5 min breaks inbetween. Im sitting in this place downtown with vision similar to tracers!

i smoke on the daily with nig nug, i say its worth a try to anyone who hasn't done it. Tell me what you think!!!

2. .....wat?

3. i think he means to hit a lil break hit a lil break and so on. i do that sometimes it seems like it gives me a more chill lazy high

4. I'm thinking the same thing?

5. What :confused_2: lol its all good bro im guessin that shit was dank ;).

6. I wish i could post a picture of my pickup but the whole quater was one big long 2" thick flower like 7" long. its the best shit ive got in a while

7. hahahahahaha you must be soo stoned right now! I cant understand one word of your first post ....Its allll good though :smoke:

8. Whatever you did sir, must have been awesome because that doesn't make a lick of sense! :D

9. List of things i did:

1.Went upstairs to smoke pots
    Turned on Tv to judge Mathus

2.picked some bud of of the big ass flower previously mentioned
    ground it up
    tossed it on my tray
    packed a pinch
    hit said pinch in my bubbler
    3.wateched Judge Mathis for 5 min

4.repete 1-3 (3) times\

5.be super stones

10. yes i do this all the time.. load several one hits with some time in between you end up smoking less.. espaecialy if you load big rips

11. I bought a half O the other day that was just one nug. 14.9g, mother fucker was huge.

12. Am I the only one that noticed he said he smokes "nig nug"?

13. I just hit, wait 5 minutes, and hit again. Same concept.

14. The correct term is African - American nig I believe and I dont appreciate your racism

15. How do you know you wouldn't be higher just smoking the whole bowl at once?

Someone needs to go test this! :D

16. :smoking: either Im completely baked out of my gourd or this thread is freeekin hilarious :eek:

17. That is because your wasting less weed, when you pack a bowl some of the weed continues to burn and release thc into the air. The more weed, the longer the weed burns between hits. So with just a pinch it usually just goes out after the hit. Since you take your time you can feel each step to your baking. Speed smoking with just a pinch gets you even higher.

18. ahh nice to be back on gc.... guess i must be ripped as shit cause i fully understood the op! i smoke like that the majority of the time actually, i take a hit like every half hour all day every day. :smoking:

19. when i know i don't have anything to do, i pack the bowl half way. smoke that. watch tv. smoke a pinch. if i want to sleep at this point i'll smoke another half. if not, another pinch.