Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Tried shrooms for the first time

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Solidus, Sep 16, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yup my friend got a settlement from an insurance company of over 100 grand so he has been goin crazy and when he came to visit me I hooked him up with some shrooms from my dealer. He bought a qp and we were munchin on em all night...It was mostly stems and was white (i\'ve never seen shrooms b4) but some had the tops on em. I had about 5 just stems and 1 with the top on and the stem so about 6 I was gonna have more but it was a tuesday and I had class in the mornin. Anyway it was a great time and my eyes were dilated like a mofo. I really didn\'t see anything but if I would stare at the tv It would look like what your comp would look like if you shrunk it down to the 600 X 800 or whatever only with my eyes. Hard to explain but I just wanted to say that my first time was great and I will def be doing them again sometime. Feel free to share experiences
    peace

2. good to hear. sounds like it was fun. you know how much you took?

3. I am really not sure but the stems were about as long as ur finger and a little bit less wide and as I said I took 6

4. I almost tried shrooms last night but this asshole was trying to sell us a mushroom cap for 20 dollars, i was like fuck that shit. I\'m glad you enjoyed your shroom experience.

5. damn dude...I believe the qp was 350 but I was far too out of it to remember numbers so don\'t quote me

6. thats the best price ive ever heard

7. the cheapest ive seen is 4 bucks a gram.

113.39g=.25p

thats $453, and thats a good price.

edit: dont worry, im not quoting any, only sharing:D

8. sounds like you ate around an 8th

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.