Tried oxycodone for the first time

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by dvo684, Sep 7, 2009.

1. Hey city :wave:. last night I tried some oxycodone 10mg. I was with 2 friends and two of us took one pill. I'm a lightweight and have never done any other drugs besides weed before. I talked to a couple friends who had done it before. most of my friends said I would pass out after a little bit. we took them at 11:30 and then we smoked a fat bowl. it started to kick in after about 15 minutes and I was coming up for about an hour and a half. I was feelin pretty good! I had a lot of numbness. My friend passed out at about 1 and my other friend that didnt take any and I were just chillin and smokin weed. I decided to go to sleep at about 2:30 which was about the time I started coming down.

Oh and just a funny story from last night. After my friend passes out we had one of those blow up hammers. we hit him on the head hard a couple of times expecting him to wake up tweeking out, but he didnt even move. he was passed the fuck out! we were having fun fucking with him for a bit lol :p.

2. cool, glad you liked it

3. best feeling in the world

4. Ahhhhhh, the joy of opiates

5. glad you liked them dude, they feel amazing

6. opiates kick ass

7. Yeaa they are pretty amazing! Thanks for the replies city.

8. ultimate,...get some oc...crush it...snort it. mad euphoria when you first start doin it:Dgahhhhh

9. yea I had my first time a few weeks back then I went through 300mg worth of oxycodone apap in a weekend didnt end so well for me