tried herijuana?

Discussion in 'Cannabis Breeding' started by roadsidevendor1, Feb 10, 2011.

1. has anyone tried growing or smoking any herijuana? your opinion plz?

2. Saw it on the weed report. look like top grade buds man

3. I smoked some that came from a colorado disp and it was insanley kiefy! I mean more yellow kief on nug than you have ever seen i dont rememer how it tasted and extemly potent

4. cracked 4 got one female low yeilder but early formation of crystals from start
    taste -blah dont know what, didnt knock me out but a fair stone off her.
    just cracked the other 6 to see if i can find any better.

5. my close friend use to grow it for years,hes been doing this for longer then i can remember and grew so many straisn it would blow your mind and herijuana was his topshelf.he picked it over everything he has done.i have a trainwreck cossed with herijuana and blueberry and i can say its my favorite strain in my grow and that i have ever grown out to date.his herijuana though i remeber it being super lung exspansive wich i trueley enjoy out of a strain.i smoke out of a water bong so i like my hits punchy.but grade a strain man.if you can get it GRAB it dont ask questions lol.its a lower yielder but once you try this bad little girl you wont be mad at your decision.
    best of luck to ya man.lol and if you do get them you need to let me grab a few because i have been on the hunt for the true heri for awhile now. peace man lol

6. It's been around Ca. for years and just didn't seem to be as potent as advertised. 25% is nad tingling when anticipate your first bowl, but was a real let down. I got it from a few different growers and same thing. Met alot of peeps with the same experience. Did a bit of research and found it has to do with the low CBD ratio.
    I have ran into a couple high thc toten flavors that just don't seem to deliver.

7. Dankseeker is right I'm from socal and when I smoked my first bowl it was nice but not amazing. It's all hype IMO. If u ever see a strain called Alaskan fusion Grab a gram you'll thank me later

8. hmm yeah the only time i have tried it was crossed with the trainwreck so yeah i dont know to much about it.i loved the cross though.everyone is diffrent though i guess.