Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Tried Blue Dream for the first time...

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Kris Benwa, Jul 27, 2013.

1. And I loved it I smoked it out of my brand new bowl after I smoked a blunt of it. I got high as fuck was couch locked pretty bad for a few hours and had seriously munchie. I can see why a lot of people rate it so high. Honestly I'm a bit surprised that I hadn't had my hands on it until this morning but whatever I'm excited to smoke some more later. Just thought I'd share that with you guys

2. Accidently posted this in the wrong forum is there any way to move it?

3. Blue dream is my shit. The last time I got it I managed to get a 45 dollar 8th, and back then that was a good deal for me. It's been almost a year now, such a shame. :(

4. Dude a 45 buck 8th is a great deal for blue dream man i paid 60 for my 8th so it's pretty average i guess

5. I got a gram of it for ten bucks once. It was absolutely brilliant. tasted great, got me really really high.

6. I never tried blue dream what is it like? I imagine it to be just total euphoria. Damn I wish I loved in Cali or Washington so I could go to the medical places and buy their cool exotic strains

7. Blue dream is the shit, it's better in blunts tho

8. I don't mind you sharing that! Sound so so nice, I can appreciate that..delicious bud and a fresh bowl. Glad you finally got a taste

9. I smoked super duper cat piss #7 best weed there is.

10. Picked up 1/2 oz blue dream last week for 130. Never had it before, but it's treating me well

11. Its a strong sativa if I remember correctly so its a really strong head high. Tastes almost like blueberrys, its just incredible. Like I said I haven't seen any roll through since I last picked it up but I high recommend it if you get a chance. You'll know its blue dream by the taste and the heavenly smell.

12. One time I bought a QP of blue dream. 

Best $900 I've spent  :smoking: 

13. Im down to my last 2.5 gram nug of my o.:(
    180 for cali dank blue dream!

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

14. Im in a non med state and it goes around as often as white russian and white widow. Since its such a polular strain along with the other two more people grow it so you see it more often. I wish i could get strains like jack herer which ive only had once or super lemon haze which ive never had. Grow it and you can have it, im growing blue god and super lemon haze my next grow just because they look and sound amazing and no one over here grows it and we never get it in from shipments. Our bud that comes from the west is usually some lower quality not that its bad i just mean we never get topshelf on an import.

15. #15 FarmerboyOH, Jul 31, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 31, 2013
    Cat piss #7 is a fine strain

Doo-doo #2 is also worth a mention

16. Dude aparently where i'm at Super Lemon Haze and Blue dream come around a lot but I've never had the super lemon haze and this is just my first 8TH of blue dream so i guess I'm outta the loop lol

17. Yeah man if anyone ever says they got some blue dream im not wasting anytime to check it out

18. The great thing about Blue Dream is that it gives you both a head high and a body high!

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Grasscity Forum mobile app