Tried acid for the first time

Discussion in 'General' started by Sir.TokeAlot, May 2, 2006.

1. Hey, I'll be the first to apologize for giving out faulty information, but there's no need to try to make it sound as if I do nothing but try to mislead people. I've made somewhere around 500 posts in the last 30 days, and of those 500 posts, I've apologized 3 times for having been misinformed. And really, this time is such a trivial matter... so I was misinformed years ago about the relationship between jimson weed and morning glories and they're not in the same family. Well, I surely hope no one kills themselves from the bad info... ya' pompous shit...!

2. As much as i've learned about datura, im staying away from it too. I read some book about indian psychedellics and datura is connected to the "evil" side of things. Sadly in my town it is rumored to cleanse you're system for a DT.
    My friend did it with that in mind, he brewed a tea from the flowers. He went insane for 2 days, super pumped up like he was on tweak or something, and he ended up confronting the cops, he beat the shit outta 2 cops and a passerby.

Theres a datura plant across my street, in fact, theres a lot in my city.