Tricky Situation

Discussion in 'General' started by vapeisrape, Mar 6, 2009.

1. OK GC here's the scoop

I'm attending a small college next year and I'm looking to have a hook-up going in.

I'm going to be on the college diving team at this school (Albion College) and one of the members of the diving team is a fellow stoner. I heard this from a friend who goes there. Now the coach called me today and was telling me that she is going to have him call me to tell me what the diving team is like from an athletes perspective. Some how during this conversation id like to ask him if he can hook me up next year when arrive, and also ask him about what the ganj life is like at the school. The background info I have on this guy is that he's a hippie and he's in a frat.

So blades I desperately ask you for help on how to ask this dude about weed, suggestions?

thnx ahead of time

2. Dont do it over the phone wait till you see him in person. If you insist just be like do you smoke?

3. pretend your high on the phone and act wierd and say sorry im high!

Thedeadcamel rules!

4. Fuck that, do it in person. If you only heard that he's a stoner and don't know for a fact, it's gonna sound a bit shady to ask him over the phone.