Tricky situation

Discussion in 'General' started by Long White Cloud, Jan 7, 2014.

1. #1 Long White Cloud, Jan 7, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 8, 2014

2. Time for a Silk Road assassin

3. You're about to learn a life lesson the hard way.

4. You should probably buy a gun asap bro.

5. Tell the guy to shove it. Buy a gun and don't be intimidated so easily.

6. Did you tell him it was small scale and for personal use?

i think your neighbor assumed that your growing to distribute.

(new guy moves into theneighbor hood and starts growin which is your business and your turf. what else would ya think?)

with that being said if you haven't told him right off the bat it would be a lot harder to get out of that situation now un scathed

7. #8 Long White Cloud, Jan 7, 2014

8. You better get outta there man.....those people your talkin about dont work....they jus hustle. Thats what hes doin to you.
    Your best bet if to get out of there, cuz even if you dont give him shit.....hes gonna wait for you to leave one day and break in your house takin whatever you got....and it could happen over n over till hes happy. Or next option....you get your ass beat? Doubt dude tries n shoots you but you never know w people living that lifestyle.

9. Damn you live in a shitty area.

10. Where the fuck do you live? Somalia?

11. #12 Hellion, Jan 7, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 7, 2014
    Explain please. If I was in the OP shoes I would already be kicking ass and takin names. Throw your dope out and retaliate. HARD!

Fight fire with fire.

12. #13 iHappy, Jan 7, 2014
    lol...wow

Theres certain people you dont fuck w......its as simple as that.
    Unless your a gangbanger.....go ahead...have fun.

And dude knows he growin weed in their....thats where he fucked up

13. #14 Long White Cloud, Jan 7, 2014

14. well that sucks

15. Abort your grow. You fucked up majorly by letting him see you bringing in grow stuff and clones. It's a shitty neighborhood, sounds like you at least had a clue the kind of characters you are dealing with. I don't see why you would want to continue, knowing what you know about this jackass. You're going to fuck yourself over one way or another because of this. Just because you are aren't cutting into his business, doesn't mean he's not going to take some for himself, perhaps your whole crop. 

16. #17 Long White Cloud, Jan 7, 2014
    That's the plan I can see that its a big fuck up now. Gonna get everything out bush then act like we got nothing

I only have one small clone at home, that's it anyway

17. #18 Long White Cloud, Jan 7, 2014

18. Well if that so called "leader" can scare dude n tell him to fuck off and your cool....then maybe its worth a shot. But if dude doesnt scare him.........then you just cooked up some more shit, where dude hates you more...I wouldnt even mess w that.
    I dont know your full situation....but if it were me....Id get outta there cuz id be paranoid as fuck of people breakin into my house when I wasnt their.....Not a good way to live

what about a grasscity assassin?