tricks to speed growth...

Discussion in 'Advanced Growing Techniques' started by CheesyPeace, Oct 21, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anyone know any?? =]

2. grow hydroponicly

3. Read the General Indoor/Outdoor grow forums :)

4. If you need speed growth for clones. you could use this stuff called (divide and conqure). I use it to cut more clones, it makes your clones look like they are
    streching, and makes branches or colas appear faster.

5. No dude its not a product makin\'yer\' clones \"Look like they are stretching\" they are stretching .........all your plants are stretching some are falling all over the place. you need to learn to take WAY smaller clones and get rid of the LOOOOONG stems that is wasted space.

6. Its funny you ask that cause just awhile ago i posted a post that answers this perfectly. There are no \"tricks\". Jorge Cervantes said it best in the \"Best Grower In The World\" article in the march 2002 high times issue when he said \"Look, all you guys have to do is figure out what your plants need and give it to them. Keep plants growing fast and healthy at all times. Never let them slow down. Use quality nutrients, plenty of light, keep the temp and humidity in the right zone, and use a growing medium that holds a lot of air but still drains well. Thats the secret!\" Its an article about when he was a guest speaker at a growing seminar and everyone kept asking him the secrets to growing like he does. One more thing he said, which i think its the best thing ive heard in a long long time is...\" Growers are bombarded with \"good advice\" all the time. Much of this \"good advice\" is driven by the competitive greed of adverisers who want to sell more products and make more money. Other times the \"good advice\" is pontificated by egos steeped in ignorance, misinformation and often fueled by paranoia. the result is alot of inferior inormation that reults in more ignorance, fustration and miserable yields.\" That is dead on!! So, there are no \"tricks\" really. Just listen to your plants, they know what they want :)

7. lol......the plant wisperer...............................peace

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.