Tricked this girl last night

Discussion in 'General' started by Marvelous, May 1, 2009.

1. Alright I made some brownies and my roommates friend came over and I was like hey just made some brownies there still warm and there chocolate exteme haha we had a plan not to tell her at all since she hasn't smoked in a long time well she only had half cause my roommate ate the other half, well they went shopping and came back and she was just staring at me i looked up and her eyes were just cashed as shit then we all just died laughing haha ahh she said she was at the store and was like god damn my mouth is dry and i feel like i'm fucking stoned! called everyone up and was like matt and kim totally just punked my ass haha whats great about it is she said is was the best browine shes ever had and later called me up cause two girls in her class wanted some

2. Normally i would call you a dick and say it's not fair to do that to someone who isn't expecting it. But it sounds like she didn't mind and she is a smoker. so i wont:p

3. lol every brownie I have ever had tasles like ur eating straight up nuggets lol...idk how she could eat it and not know it was weed if she used to be a smoker..my buddy makes the best brownies...they taste so fuckin dank

4. using cannabutter takes the taste effectively..

i would love to be surprised by weed brownies.

your a good friend

5. haha she thought it was the greatest thing ever and had to tell everyone about it, her best friend went along with it the whole time so i knew she wasn't gonna get mad

6. Well I'm going to go ahead and say it. You don't fuckin drug people. That shit is wrong.

7. I do agree. But if they are all pot smokers and it's something they do within a specific circle of friend then i'm not gonna hate on the guy.

If he said she was pissed at him for it then yeah.... But she liked it...

I personally wouldn't do it to someone tho...

8. It's just irresponsible. I'm glad it went well but it's still kind of fucked up IMO.

9. ive thought about doing that

but to really churchy girls who wouldn't ever smoke except maybe once to try it, and don't drink ever.

and i wouldn't tell them

10. Now that is being a dick. If you can't respect the herb then you shouldnt be smoking it.

11. depends on the cirumstance, person and drug. If someone told me to eat a brownie and i did, and ended up fuckin stoned, i would be thrilled!

I actually got supremely baked off of firecrackers yesterday, and i never get high from baked goods, but this gave me such an unbeleivable body high. I couldnt smoke cause i got a really bad cold/sore throat.

Im even more sick today - fuck. wish i had some PK's.

"hey man, thats probably infected, you should get that checked out."
    "yea, well, i took some vicodin, that doesn't really [cure the cold] though"

wish i could say that right now

12. Theres this virus going around man. Not sure if you heard about it. Not many people know. But it's called the SWINE FLU:eek:

Have you been to a doctor?

13. When I read the thread title I thought this was going to be a thread about selling a girls body to your dealer to get drugs. Now THAT would have been fucked up to do to somebody haha.

14. go ahead and say it, i dont give two shits to what you think

15. yeah happened to my friends sis. homie put a G to 2G's of some dank into two brownies. came back and his sister and her friend had eat them. we later thought about it, made sense cuz when we arrived at his house, they were just hanging out the balcony waving at us all happy n shit.

16. Why hasn't anyone done this to me.....

17. Truth

18. Posting screamer videos or websites is pretty shitty too.

19. Me, too! I'd be thanking the person who gave the brownie to me lol. But to do it to someone who doesn't smoke/do drugs would be just wrong.

20. #20 NFloyd2357, May 1, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 1, 2009

wtf is the swine flu???

lol but yea, no i havent been to a doctor, but my dads a pharmacist and i've been talking to him... yesterday i had flu like symptoms so we were worried, so i was going to go to a doctor today, but it seems whatever i had turned into a head cold now... just bad soar throat, and such a sinus infection that my head feels like a balloon... it sucks, but its a good sign because its showing that its just the typical cold/allergies i get around this time of year. my mom was all panicky last night calling me every half hour to see how everything was progressing. She was like "omg ONE person in our state MIGHT have swine flu, you need to go to a doctor, you might have it!!!!!" lol

still hurts to much to smoke though... guess i might have to bake some firecrackers again tonight...