trick or treat promo @ attitude?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by headoverhills, Oct 18, 2010.

1. anybody know what its gonna be? i kinda want to jump on the dinafew and hope for some power kush but i want to know what the other promo is.

it would be great if the dinafem promo lasted until the trick or treat promo kicked, double the free stuff is always good!

2. when i click on the trick or treat thing it asked for email, did that and they never auto sent anything!

3. potential here is beyond 25 beans - ive been figuring it out.. I'm tryin to save as much $$$ as i can.. and since I can't afford to get seeds every month (as much as I'd like to).. heres what I figured out so far is stackable

DNA Afghan pack gets you +1 free pack (10free)
    UFO's (spend 120GBP and get +5 femmed freebs)
    then theres the DINAfem +10 free
    and then theres this possibility of these 3 freebies being around at the same time as the Halloween trick-or-treat freebs which are unknown still.
    my question: whats the likely hood all these are available and stackable, and whats the best strategy for time of the week to order to maximize my seeds per $$$ :p

4. good thinking 420REPORT. i might just hop on the free dinafems. ive been wanting go give the advanced seeds ice kush a try. if i buy that 1 bean i get the 10 free and hope for the power kush.

11 beans for 20 dollars, cant beat that!

5. The Trick or Treat promotion at the Attitude goes from Oct. 31st thru Nov. 3rd.
    I have a feeling that they tried to space out the DinaFem & Trick or Treat promos so they won't overlap.
    I believe that the DinaFem promo goes for the next 2 weeks (or while supplies last) and finishes up just before the Trick or Treat promo begins.

You're best bet would be to order the DNA buy 1 get 1 free, along with the regular UFO's and 10 DinaFem freebies now.
    If you try and wait to add on the Trick or Treat deal, I fear that either one or both of the DNA or Dinafem offers will already be over by then.
    So if you're looking for the max amount of seeds for your buck, now's the time to order.
    2 deals in hand is worth 1 in the bush, or however I'm trying to butcher that cliche.

6. It says its gonna be 3 sweet seeds and two are autoflower. Nothing I really wanna jump on.

7. thanks for the info. im gonna run with the dinafems.

just looked at my cart and i still get the headband so thats 12 beans.

8. I will be doing both deals. Need many packs anyways :p
    -BH